• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

HHT

a
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT

I miss when being loyal to a company was considered good and when companies considered it good to think if they inspired loyalty it helped the company

Comment

HHT! Swept the golden domers.

Soon to be at the *FT though. Figures the day wT baby's Ravens shirt gets here brings an end to the season
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G
        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
        2 Alaskan

Comment

*HT. Glad I didn’t make the trip up to Dartmouth. Three times this season they’ve blown a 3-0 lead. Three times!! Sigh.

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
            What gets me is that it wasn't all that long ago that longevity and loyalty went a long way in the American work force. Today it's all about the bottom line, doing more with less, etc.
            Mookie mentioned prior, but if someone stays in the same job for ever and ever and gets the yearly bump that they earn through work, at some point they outprice themselves.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good afternoon, Lodge. Helluva time at the local Mediterranean restaurant's anniv party last night. Lots of good beer and great food. It was complete sh*show in a good way. Now, it's time for a good old-fashioned Pile Sunday and a date with Netflix.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Spent the last 2 days running about and thought I would be really sore (last night I was miserable!) WOke up OK and just walked almost 3 miles. Other than my messed up feet, I think I am fitter than I have been in a long time. It is all relative. In the time it took me to walk 3 miles lilnsl can run 9 miles racing.

He went off early this AM to race a 5k. He tried to register last night, filled in the form and was shut out. Called his sponsor who got him in. He got the call last night at 9 and was like a kid in the candy shop. Ran 15:50, could have gone faster, won by a lot. Won a gift certificate, mug and had a great time for himself. It is good to see him happy. Can't wait to see what happens when he runs Boston. He is in ridiculous shape. I was looking at his running log on Strava and he is training at a pace some people would be happy to race at.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all

Mourning at the mall

Back to work tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Good Afternoon Lodge!

Spent the last 2 days running about and thought I would be really sore (last night I was miserable!) WOke up OK and just walked almost 3 miles. Other than my messed up feet, I think I am fitter than I have been in a long time. It is all relative. In the time it took me to walk 3 miles lilnsl can run 9 miles racing.

He went off early this AM to race a 5k. He tried to register last night, filled in the form and was shut out. Called his sponsor who got him in. He got the call last night at 9 and was like a kid in the candy shop. Ran 15:50, could have gone faster, won by a lot. Won a gift certificate, mug and had a great time for himself. It is good to see him happy. Can't wait to see what happens when he runs Boston. He is in ridiculous shape. I was looking at his running log on Strava and he is training at a pace some people would be happy to race at.
                        African pace??
                        Pretty sure these things can be wagered

Dark horse payout retirement fund for lodge!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                          Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the late risers too!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We won't have to worry about the banana bread running out. The Starbucks which I go to raised the price again.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Good Afternoon Lodge!

[ math ]
                              Let's see. 15:50 for 5 km is 3:10 for 1 km or about 5:06 for 1 mile. You are 1/3 as fast. That means that it takes you 15:17 to walk a mile. That's pretty fast, especially if you have to wait for lights to change.
                              [ /math ]

You must eat a lot of banana bread.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                [ math ]
                                Let's see. 15:50 for 5 km is 3:10 for 1 km or about 5:06 for 1 mile. You are 1/3 as fast. That means that it takes you 15:17 to walk a mile. That's pretty fast, especially if you have to wait for lights to change.
                                [ /math ]

You must eat a lot of banana bread.
                                Where do you think the kid got his speed?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X