This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    This one is just the home schedule. Same with the t-shirt they gave out on Friday. I’m with you. I think the whole schedule should be on it.
    This person knows what she is talking about here!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

I felt like complaining again.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8796...7i16384!8i8192. Look at the sign n the middle of the picture. It has been made so even illiterati can see that the black top to the left is for bikes and pedestrians should be to the right. I am getting tired of dodging groups of people meandering in the so-called Protected Bike Lanes, usually on the wrong side of the line in the middle. Those signs are repeated at least at every intersection. No complaint about the man trying to figure out the parking meter.

I couldn't find a road crossing with a violator. Google street view doesn't follow the path.

There is something a bit in the distance here https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8801...7i16384!8i8192.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-21-2019, 02:21 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I felt like complaining again.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8796...7i16384!8i8192. Look at the sign n the middle of the picture. It has been made so even illiterati can see that the black top to the left is for bikes and pedestrians should be to the right. I am getting tired of dodging groups of people meandering in the so-called Protected Bike Lanes, usually on the wrong side of the line in the middle. Those signs are repeated at least at every intersection. No complaint about the man trying to figure out the parking meter.

I couldn't find a road crossing with a violator. Google street view doesn't follow the path.

There is something a bit in the distance here https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8801...7i16384!8i8192.
        You need to invest in an airhorn like they use at hockey games. When they are in the wrong lane- A little blast with a tight little smile and a cursory wave ...

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          Good afternoon Lodge.

Important question for anyone whose athletic department does schedule magnets: Does the magnet include the entire schedule, or just the home schedule?
          I hate that Michigan's athletic department thinks hockey fans should only care about home games (it might include the game vs. State at LCA also).

I still love Michigan sports, but my hate for sports marketing grows each year.
          I just downloaded/subscribed to SCSU's iCalendar. Home and away games are all loaded. Look at that, SCSU did at least one thing right!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            I just downloaded/subscribed to SCSU's iCalendar. Home and away games are all loaded. Look at that, SCSU did at least one thing right!
            It's a miracle! Now if they can redesign their look that so it doesn't look like a meme, they will be set.

Good Evening, Lodge!
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              HHT, a few times over.

It was a good day. Got blood work done, didn't get lost leaving the hospital for the first time in about 6 trips. Now let's see just what the results say (routine preventative care, everything major appears to be fine until further notice). Spent 10 hours at the ice arena. Really nice way to spend a fall Saturday.
              Well, then. Blood tests came back a littler better than I thought I was going to get. Glucose is a tad high, LDL could stand to come down a bit, I've got to work on my sodium intake, and the BP needs to come down, but it doesn't appear to be anything out of control. I can work on this. Let's see what the doc thinks on Thursday afternoon.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It’s ****ing cold this morning. I picked the wrong jacket.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Mix it with the wind and the rain we had, and I've had better mornings. Also, I had a window open all night. When my alarm sounded this morning, if felt like I woke up in a walk-in refrigerator.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Thanks les! Back in my room. Had a nice dinner with some work peeps. The weather is just beautiful here. No jacket. We ate outside.

I just called room service to send up some ice cream to go with the awesome cupcake they gave to me. All in all, not a bad day. Especially for a Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            It's that time of year where you layer up in the morning/wear a jacket, then wonder why the heck you have all these clothes on/with you in the afternoon. It's supposed to a little warmer this weekend, although it's really going to be tough to beat last Saturday afternoon. That was a PERFECT fall day.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X