• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Good morning to tLodge! ;0
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Boys!
        Good Morning Lodge!

I just walked in 18F weather. Miscalculated how many layers and ended sweating like a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Good Morning Boys!
          Good Morning Lodge!

I just walked in 18F weather. Miscalculated how many layers and ended sweating like a pig.
          1F and sunny yesterday morning. I wore three layers - undershirt, polo shirt, and a light sweatshirt, while cleaning my wife's car and shoveling the driveway. I was a bit warm by the time all was said and done, but it did get a bit too cold in the shade.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            1F and sunny yesterday morning. I wore three layers - undershirt, polo shirt, and a light sweatshirt, while cleaning my wife's car and shoveling the driveway. I was a bit warm by the time all was said and done, but it did get a bit too cold in the shade.
            If I were to be having a hot flash that might work.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Kid is in a bit of a sleep regression. Been up since 3:30 or so. Just going to stay up at this point. 4 hours of sleep is enough.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

If you were a woman I would tell you this was training for menopausal hot flashes.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Impeachment is on. I remember being a kid watching the Nixon proceedings right after coming back from England. In my kid brain it seemed like they made things more complicated then they should be and then he resigned. If only it were that simple this time. Now I will never know what happened on General Hospital.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Almost 14 hours between posts. People are quiet.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Almost 14 hours between posts. People are quiet.
                            and no mookie comments.

Good evening Lodge!

Suddenly getting ads at the bottom of my page. And when I try to post it suddenly is moving me to the advanced page. I start to type and after 2-3 ltters it jumps to below the little reply window and does a jig. I replace the cursor and then I am fine. Anyone else getting that? I x out of the ad and it goes away.

Comment

Take it to the ads thread!

Yeah, they’re really regally bad
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Evening y’all.

We are almost ready for our two day pond hockey tournament (fundraiser)!

12 rinks set up yesterday, lots of ice maintenance today, looking forward to a fun weekend.

Couple of fun things..

1. We were awarded Hockey Day MN for the 15th anniversary of Hockey Day. Should be a blast and a great celebration of hockey in our community and Southern MN.

2. gmann will like this, but BSU freshman Kyle Looft makes his return to Mankato this weekend — I was fortunate to coach Kyle all 4 of his high school seasons, and am excited for him to play in front of so many friends and family. He’s an excellent kid, gives back to our hockey community in ways that are well beyond his years. Should be a fun weekend.

It’s weird being a Beavs fan for 4 years..
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X