• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Take it to the ads thread!

Yeah, they’re really regally bad
    Mine are horrendous.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Mine are horrendous.
      I have Extra and haven't had an ad in years. I am excellent in ignoring them (people ask if I saw X and I say no, but when I look there it is) but this jiggedy thing when I try to reply is irritating

Comment

Ugh. Just got my electric bill. It’s about double from what I paid last month. I just got home from being at a hotel the past few days and my place is chilly. I almost don’t want to put the heat on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Ugh. Just got my electric bill. It’s about double from what I paid last month. I just got home from being at a hotel the past few days and my place is chilly. I almost don’t want to put the heat on.
          I'm so happy that I have that water-pipe-based heat (and it's included in rent). I crank that sumbeech every winter. It's a very nice 74 degrees in my place right now.

My electric bill is reasonable, even in summer, since I rarely use the A/C. Pretty much over 95 degrees and/or matching Dew Point/Temp numbers before I turn it on.

Credit card hacked today. Got it straightened out. Thankfully, I only have to worry about my Netflix acct, since they are the only ones that auto-charge with me. Getting a new card mailed out. Whew. The agent was "WTeFF you have a lot of charges since (the last transaction I mentioned to him, including when it was and almost to the cent for the amount)" and agreed it was fraudulent.

And gorgeous weather the last few days, as far as temp. A little dusting of snow/freezing rain, but hey, it's January in MN.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Netflix or my CC automatically change it over.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Netflix or my CC automatically change it over.
              That would be awesome. I will be keeping in touch with both parties, to make sure, but that is good info.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

We were hacked a bunch with my old Visa from Credit Union. Stopped using it and now it has been the same # for a bit. The biggest fun was when the Boston Globe messed up and printed out everyeone's info (or something like that- I can't remember) and they told us all our info was compromised. I had a store card for everywhere because they gave you 10% on your first purchase. What a mess. Had to call and cancel a bunch of them. Now, for the most part, I use only 2 cards- one that gives awesome cash back and the other one when the first one isn't accepted.

Comment

HHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whuppin' on tOSU!

And looks like perfect weather for my Reunion Boot Hockey Game tomorrow. Low 30s, no precip.....YES!

Comment

Oh my god.

Née Hoven

I’m dying right now. Rube, that was ****ing amazing.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

HHT! (Sorry les)

Comment

I thought you'd like that, dx.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X