• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    Yikes! Glad you two are okay.
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****. That one was ugly. Glad you’re ok.
    Thirded
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
      Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Great way to start the day. Got into a car accident on the way to work. As of this time, the road is still closed as a result. For the locals, it is the Highway 55 in Rosemount closure. My car is the only car on the other side of the road. Dam semi didn't want to stop and plowed into the first car and I was on the end of the chain reaction. I am ok and most importantly, baby is ok. Yes, you read that correctly. 3 months along. I went to the hospital via ambulance (that was fun) and got checked out. The baby was moving and waving. Such a relief.

Now to relax for the rest of the day and maybe start decorating the house for the holiday.
      Whoa! I'm glad you're both okay.

1) That's not a small patch of road to have close.
      2) That's a smelly part of the city to be stuck with the oil refinery and gas (not gasoline) plants around it.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Great way to start the day. Got into a car accident on the way to work. As of this time, the road is still closed as a result. For the locals, it is the Highway 55 in Rosemount closure. My car is the only car on the other side of the road. Dam semi didn't want to stop and plowed into the first car and I was on the end of the chain reaction. I am ok and most importantly, baby is ok. Yes, you read that correctly. 3 months along. I went to the hospital via ambulance (that was fun) and got checked out. The baby was moving and waving. Such a relief.

Now to relax for the rest of the day and maybe start decorating the house for the holiday.
        Yikes! Glad all are OK

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Was gonna say, baby?! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!

There's gonna be a lil' LWB or Mr LWB running around? I actually am already kinda scared. A Helmet Kid that loves death metal......hoo boy.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Wow...glad you and baby are ok!

Oh, and congrats!
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'll echo what everyone else has said.

Glad you're both ok, and congratulations.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

s'upp y'all.

congratulations there lwb. glad to read everyone is ok and ready now to sue to semi driver and co.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Thank you all! Today I feel like I did a million crunches and pullups. A little sore. Taking it easy today. I don't have access to my car because the investigation is still open. Once I do, I can clean out the car and say my final goodbye. It was a great 9 year run for the hauler.

Yes, it is scary to think there is going to be a Baby wore Black. I know yesterday this kid was wearing a helmet. The best part was Mr. seeing the baby via ultrasound in person. It was bouncing around and couldn't stay in place for a moment.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

*HT

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT.

We had it, then we lost it. Sigh. So be it.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT!

Our goalie is the only thing between us and the basement.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X