• Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Good Morning, MEUSA!
    Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening.

Adopted 2 kittens this weekend. Hope to get them in a couple days.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Evening.

Adopted 2 kittens this weekend. Hope to get them in a couple days.
          Jealous!

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            The good news is we were pretty much done, and everything left was stuff that was going with me anyway. Have a housewarming/birthday/Vikings game get together with some now former coworkers tomorrow...then it's time for a 14 hour drive on Monday...
            Final tally...14:10.

Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Hotel for tonight, then go over to the new place tomorrow, unload my car, the run a couple errands...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

WHere did you land? I missed that part.

Good evening Lodge!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. I guess my two days off were a sh*show at work. An extra shuttle run to the main building at the end of the day on Fri, which is unheard of, and my co-worker had to work a 12 hour day yesterday, because my sub...to put it frankly, isn't as good as I am (trust me, part of me hated typing that, b/c he's a solid worker and all around good guy). I looked at the incoming business, and yeah, dunno what happened other than that. Comparable Mondays in the past 2 months...

2 more days until the weekend!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                          Good Morning, Mookie!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge

wT baby has been to 2 hockey games and 2 football games already, but we have another potential milestone this weekend. I'm going to attempt to take her to the hockey game by myself. NaSK has the on call phone this weekend and won't be able to go. I was given permission to go without him. Hopefully my friends that sit nearby might help out once we're there.

There's also a season ticket holder event before the game, which I'm debating going to. That will make a long time for baby girl to be out of the house....but I think we can do it.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                              Good morning Lodge

wT baby has been to 2 hockey games and 2 football games already, but we have another potential milestone this weekend. I'm going to attempt to take her to the hockey game by myself. NaSK has the on call phone this weekend and won't be able to go. I was given permission to go without him. Hopefully my friends that sit nearby might help out once we're there.

There's also a season ticket holder event before the game, which I'm debating going to. That will make a long time for baby girl to be out of the house....but I think we can do it.
                              Any more problems with wT baby having a ticket or not?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                Good morning Lodge

I am bringing my son to his first game of the year.
                                Of course he's 26 so I don't' expect there will be a lot of problems and he better buy me a pregame beer.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X