Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-20 D1 Scores

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
    The refs in Pittsburgh sure like blowing their whistles. Tonight's 3-3 tie between Robert Morris and Clarkson featured a total of 20 minor penalties.
    Sounds like a normal game on the Heights to me
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Tonight's 3-3 tie between Robert Morris and Clarkson featured a total of 20 minor penalties.
      Three of which were for "Too many players".
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Colgate 5-2 over Syracuse. Never felt like Syracuse threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
          Colgate 5-2 over Syracuse. Never felt like Syracuse threatened.
          Thought Syracuse would do better, but maybe Colgate just has a playing style Syracuse has trouble matching up with.

Comment

The refs in Pittsburgh sure like blowing their whistles. Tonight's 3-3 tie between Robert Morris and Clarkson featured a total of 20 minor penalties.
            At least for me, Robert Morris is the surprise team this year in a good way.

Comment

After a period, it's Minnesota 2, St Cloud 0. The balance of play is somewhere in between the score and the shot totals, which favor SCSU 9-8.

Comment

Colgate 5-1 over Syracuse. Cuse takes a ton of penalties, including 2 majors and ejections in this game. They are very physical. Looks like that is to make up for a lack of skating and team-speed.

Comment

Minnesota up 3-0 after two.

Comment

Beavers topple UMD again!

Comment

just wandering ...has anyone heard anything about Catrin Lonergan up at Clarkson. I can't see any points or penalites so i am guessing she is still not playing, hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
                        just wandering ...has anyone heard anything about Catrin Lonergan up at Clarkson. I can't see any points or penalites so i am guessing she is still not playing, hope all is well.
                        She was injured in the first game and has not played since. I have not heard positive news about her availability the rest of the year.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          She was injured in the first game and has not played since. I have not heard positive news about her availability the rest of the year.
                          Redshirt city, then a transfer to UW.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

After a period, it's Minnesota 1, Ohio State 1. The Buckeyes were the better team and scored early on a goal mouth scramble. Grace Zumwinkle converted one of the very few decent chances for Minnesota.

Comment

Gophers get off to a slow start and surrender the opening goal two minutes in, scored by Liz Schepers. Grace Zumwinkle, on a wicked slapshot from the right circle, ties it up at 1-1. The Buckeyes had the better of the play in the first, outshooting the Gophers 9-7.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Ohio State 3, Minnesota 2 after two periods. The second was more evenly played than the first, but the Gophers are still struggling against a very physical, high intensity Buckeye forecheck.

Comment

Working...
                                X