Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 D1 Scores

Originally posted by vicb View Post
    And Yale is beating Clarkson in the third 4-2. I was hoping McGill and Lonergan would be returning in the new year. Wrong. I'm wondering if both are done for the year.
    And Yale with the ENG wins it 5-2. Not a real surprise to me.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Wisconsin a 3-2 winner over Bemidji
      Minnesota 4-1 over St Cloud State
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
        And Yale with the ENG wins it 5-2. Not a real surprise to me.
        Clarkson has looked beatable this year, but Yale is surprising to me. But, I see Maureen Murphy did not transfer to Clarkson as someone predicted. Where did Murphy go or is she still enrolled as a student at Providence? Meanwhile, Providence knocked off BU 2&1, that is a surprise to me.

The BC tailspin has been spectacular. As said before the goaltending and I will go a step further, a 5'2" d is a liability.
        Last edited by Reddington; 01-11-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
          Where did Murphy go or is she still enrolled as a student at Providence?
          She is still on the Providence roster:
          https://friars.com/sports/womens-ice...en-murphy/5146
          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

After one period:

Minnesota 3, St Cloud St 0
            Bemidji St 2, Wisconsin 0

Comment

Gophers came out much stronger today, grabbing a 3-0 lead in the first period on goals by Wethington, Woken* and Heise. Passing is much sharper than it was in yesterday's first period as they apparently have adjusted to the wider ice surface.

* Originally credited to Taylor Wente
              Last edited by D2D; 01-11-2020, 04:21 PM.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

After two:

Minnesota 3, St Cloud St 0
                Bemidji 3, Wisconsin 2

Comment

A much better period for St. Cloud as they managed to hold the Gophers scoreless, still 3-0 after two. Shots are 30-13 Gophers.

Comment

Bemidji State upends Wisconsin 3-2. SOG were 40-18 Badgers.

Comment

Minnesota 3, St. Cloud State 0

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                        Bemidji State upends Wisconsin 3-2. SOG were 40-18 Badgers.
                        Didn't see it; listened to Bemidji radio (not Kelly Schultze; sick, I think). Badgers apparently had a lax, bad first period, and dug themselves a hole. Then worked like crazy to get out, and never quite did. Shots were 10-to-9 Bemidji in the first, and then 14-to-5 and 17-to-3 after that.

Dang it!
                        Last edited by robertearle; 01-11-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                          Didn't see it; listened to Bemidji radio (not Kelly Schultze; sick, I think). Badgers apparently had a lax, bad first period, and dug themselves a hole. Then worked like crazy to get out, and never quite did. Shots were 10-to-9 Bemidji in the first, and then 14-to-5 and 17-to-3 after that.

Dang it!
                          Watched both games. BSU played tough both games. Did what they had to do from stellar goaltending to blocking shots to just grinding to keep the more talented Badgers in check. Was at Friday’s game and enjoyed watching the likes of Roque, Watts, Curl and S Shirley in person. Badgers are fast and relentless and the Beavers deserve lots of credit for their hard work in both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
                            Watched both games. BSU played tough both games. Did what they had to do from stellar goaltending to blocking shots to just grinding to keep the more talented Badgers in check. Was at Friday’s game and enjoyed watching the likes of Roque, Watts, Curl and S Shirley in person. Badgers are fast and relentless and the Beavers deserve lots of credit for their hard work in both games.
                            The Beavers, particularly in Bemidji, are always a tough game.

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                              The Beavers, particularly in Bemidji, are always a tough game.
                              Certainly can be the case when they get really good goaltending.
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
                                Any of the UW goals allowed due to weak goaltending?
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X