2019-20 D1 Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
    UW has to be happy with all but about 15 seconds of that period.
    I'd say maybe 45 seconds. The Bulldogs about four really goodscoringchances, but no sustained pressure. And the Bad gets have been somewhat fortunate on penalty non- calls so far; Mauermann got away with an obvious trip, and Norby played a dropped UMD away from its owner as she tried to recover it.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 D1 Scores

Wisconsin 3, UMD 1 after two. The run of play in that period was a lot more even than in the first, but Duluth couldn't put the puckinthe net.

Comment

Good period for UMD but they fall further behind with a bad giveaway in their own zone. 3-1 sinner lead.
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
          Wisconsin 3, UMD 1 after two. The run of play in that period was a lot more even than in the first, but Duluth couldn't put the puckinthe net.
          I actually thought Duluth dominated the period and outworked Wisconsin. I thought Wisconsin look pretty lethargic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
            I actually thought Duluth dominated the period and outworked Wisconsin. I thought Wisconsin look pretty lethargic.
            I thought it split pretty evenly. UMD dominated the second half of the period, but Wisconsin was better for the first ten minutes.

Comment

Is Flosports working? I’m suddenly seeing events starting soon instead of the third period of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
                Is Flosports working? I’m suddenly seeing events starting soon instead of the third period of the game.
                My BTN Plus video died between periods.

And while I was typing, it came back

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                  My BTN Plus video died between periods.

And while I was typing, it came back
                  Mine too. Thanks!

Comment

Crowell has made some odd coaching decisions. For instance, Wisconsin committed icing about four minutes into the third. She left the third line out, then brought out the first after a whistle about eight seconds later. If they could come back then, why not when Wisconsin couldn't make a change?

Comment

Wisconsin 4, UMD 1 is the final. The Bulldogs had chances but no finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                        Wisconsin 4, UMD 1 is the final. The Bulldogs had chances but no finishing.
                        You're reading my mind. Checking your updates I was thinking that the lack of finishing when having many opportunities has been one of two major problems with this team this season.

The other has, of course, been never knowing which team was going to show up for a game...the BullDogs or the Chihuahuas...which, when it persists for so long, I think is a coaching problem.

This team had the talent to compete with any team this season if they are all on the same page, meaning the motivated page. Just too inconsistent.

A couple more scorers on the roster would certainly have helped and now they will be losing some decent production to graduation.

On to next season for a fresh face.

Comment

So with all the upsets in HE...interesting that it looks like no upset in ECAC.....Princeton is up 4-0 on Clarkson with 3 min left in 2nd period....kind of hoping i just jinxed princeton
                          Last edited by MAHOCKEY FAN; 03-08-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                            You're reading my mind. Checking your updates I was thinking that the lack of finishing when having many opportunities has been one of two major problems with this team this season.

The other has, of course, been never knowing which team was going to show up for a game...the BullDogs or the Chihuahuas...which, when it persists for so long, I think is a coaching problem.

This team had the talent to compete with any team this season if they are all on the same page, meaning the motivated page. Just too inconsistent.

A couple more scorers on the roster would certainly have helped and now they will be losing some decent production to graduation.

Stick taps to Rooney, Brodt and the other seniors. Facing Duluth is always a battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post

You’re on to something and, if you’re Crowell, you have to be feeling pressure from Muzz. Muzz came in a year after Crowell (I think) and has improved OSU tremendously with a similar quality roster.

Comment

Gophers versus OSU game hasn’t started broadcasting yet on Flo even though the game has started. Anyone seeing it on BTN+??

Comment

Working...
                                X