2019-20 D1 Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-20 D1 Scores

Syracuse makes it 4-3 with 1:39 to play.

Comment

BC 4 Syracuse 3 Final. A very entertaining game.
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
        BC 4 Syracuse 3 Final. A very entertaining game.
        Agreed!

Comment

Definitely not our best but got the win. Thinking we'll be glad we have this one come selection Sunday.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

UMD 2 Clarkson 0

I will take the split. Congrats to the Bulldog women and Rooney with 29 saves.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Minnesota 1, Robert Morris 1 after a period. RMU scores early as Sydney Scobee tried to catch a shot going several feet over the net, and fails to keep it in her glove. Amy Potomak tied it late on a shorthanded goal that trickled through Arielle Desmet, who had made some great saves on an earlier Gopher power play.

The video feed is awful; I managed to catch less than half of the period. For $10.99, I'm an unsatisfied customer.

Comment

Minnesota 2, Robert Morris 1 after the second period. Amy Potomak scores her second goal of the game 4-on-4.

Comment

Robert Morris ties the game on a power play goal early in the third. The officiating is unbelievably bad, worse than the video feed. Each team has been called for a Too Many Players penalty that wasn't even close to being accurate.

Minnesota makes it 3-2 before the RMU goal call was finished.

Comment

Minnesota wins 6-2 over Robert Morris. After the Colonials tied the game at 2, it was all Gophers, with goals by Wethington, S. Potomak, Woken, and Skaja.

Comment

Wisconsin is facing a defensive calamity, as they are tied 3-3 with Ohio State late in the second period.

Comment

UNH 4, BU 2 - Final.

After watching part of both Terriers games this weekend, IMO, they aren't a top-ten team right now.
                        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Bemidji rallies for a 2-2 OT tie with visiting Providence.
                          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                            Wisconsin is facing a defensive calamity, as they are tied 3-3 with Ohio State late in the second period.
                            Watts gonna happen in the 3rd? Order was restored resoundingly.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              Watts gonna happen in the 3rd? Order was restored resoundingly.
                              Yes, and even against that stellar goaltending you told us was better than a certain other B1G squad to the west and north of BADison.
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                                UNH 4, BU 2 - Final.

After watching part of both Terriers games this weekend, IMO, they aren't a top-ten team right now.
                                I was out of town with my dog at Rally trials, and tried to get the stream. I have yet to be able to watch a game on my Android phone, and the UNH - UConn game locked up and went away on my PC (Windows) after the 2nd. I was able to see the rest of the game on an Ipad, Yesterday, I tried to get to the CBS sports site to troubleshoot (while I wasn't desperately jumping from device to device mid-game), and couldn't find the same site. Further, I tried getting there via the schedule link, and there are no more watch live links. I tried UNH, BU, UConn. Anyone know what's going on?
                                "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Working...
                                X