2019-20 D1 Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 D1 Scores

Tonight is likely the season's most intriguing Tuesday night of action to date, with a couple of potential Beanpot second round matchups: NU @ BC and Harvard @ BU. Even though the first of those pairs higher-ranked teams, I think that the second may be more key, because IMO there seems to be more mystery involving where those teams are heading.

If one prefers hockey farther down the rankings, there is also RIT @ Union.

Enjoy!
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      Tonight is likely the season's most intriguing Tuesday night of action to date, with a couple of potential Beanpot second round matchups: NU @ BC and Harvard @ BU. Even though the first of those pairs higher-ranked teams, I think that the second may be more key, because IMO there seems to be more mystery involving where those teams are heading.
      Yes indeed. BIG night on Comm Ave!

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post

If one prefers hockey farther down the rankings, there is also RIT @ Union.

Enjoy!
        I'll take BC, BU and RIT.

Comment

I'm picking the other 3.
          THINK PINK
          BLEED BLUE

Comment

NU, Hahvad and Onion
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Ties in all three.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                Ties in all three.
                The only certainty among all three of these games is this:

Epstein didn't kill himself!

Sorry. I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by DDad16 View Post
                  Epstein didn't kill himself!
                  Arkancide?
                  At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

BU scores on the power play with less than a minute to go in the first, 1-0 Terriers after one.

https://www.collegesportslive.com/vi...-university-2/

Comment

Harvard ties 4 min into 2nd....stats show Harvard dominating especially on face offs 18-2 and SOG 18-9
                      Last edited by MAHOCKEY FAN; 11-19-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
                        Harvard ties 4 min into 2nd....stats show Harvard dominating especially on face offs 18-2 and SOG 18-9
                        But not the scoreboard....3-1 Terriers after two.

Comment

Wow. All 3 BU goals were PP. Harvard still dominating face offs up 28-7. That’s 80%!!!! Good for Gilmore and KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
                            Wow. All 3 BU goals were PP. Harvard still dominating face offs up 28-7. That’s 80%!!!! Good for Gilmore and KDR
                            That's why I learned not to gamble. Lol. One win, one push and one loss equals only the house winning with the vig.

What is the bigger surprise BU winning 6-2 or BC losing 3-0. Thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                              I'd say BU; not that they won, but six is a lot to score on Lindsay Reed. She didn't get any help from her PK.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                                That's why I learned not to gamble. Lol. One win, one push and one loss equals only the house winning with the vig.

I think BU putting 6 up on Harvard was somewhat surprising. bc losing, not so much, but didn't expect them to not score.
                                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X