Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
    Missing hockey, we are off to Vermont for Christmas, Merryb Christmas, Happy Hanakha Happy HOLLIDAYS to all
    Have fun in Vermont maybe do alittle recruiting for next yr....Happy Holidays ans HNY to all as well.....

Comment

TIckets for the 7:00 games for the Pathfinder Bank Oswego Classic 1/3, 4 are out on the Oswego ticket website but
      I dont see anything for the 4:00 games anyone know what the deal is ? Does a tix for the 7:00 games get you into
      both the 4:00 and 7:00 games ??

Comment

• Originally posted by gfan View Post
        TIckets for the 7:00 games for the Pathfinder Bank Oswego Classic 1/3, 4 are out on the Oswego ticket website but
        I dont see anything for the 4:00 games anyone know what the deal is ? Does a tix for the 7:00 games get you into
        both the 4:00 and 7:00 games ??
        Generally for tournaments day passes are the norm. It’s difficult to clear an arena and re-do admission with only an hour between games.

Not saying that’s the case for Oswego, just saying by what you’re experiencing on the ticket site, there is a good chance that is the reason.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Generally for tournaments day passes are the norm. It’s difficult to clear an arena and re-do admission with only an hour between games.

Not saying that’s the case for Oswego, just saying by what you’re experiencing on the ticket site, there is a good chance that is the reason.
          One ticket per day.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Nice p/u mom,with sooooooo many seniors this yr I guess the coaching staff has to start early and often this yr
            And another 2020-21 recruit recently announced:

https://***********/NZPrepHockey/sta...30429234712576

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
              And another 2020-21 recruit recently announced:

https://***********/NZPrepHockey/sta...30429234712576
              looks like a Syracuse kid coming to town,a little different in that he will only be 19y.o. as he turns 19 in April,we usually see these kids playing a few yrs of Jr. b4 going D3?? We will wait and see,nice p/u Mom.

Comment

looks like a Syracuse kid coming to town,a little different in that he will only be 19y.o. as he turns 19 in April,we usually see these kids playing a few yrs of Jr. b4 going D3?? We will wait and see,nice p/u Mom.
                Welcome, score some goals, play clean D, stay of out the box

Comment

Anyone at the game last night with a good look at that Broughman shot in the 3rd?

Comment

Talking to the coaches after the game they could not tell themselves. Three of our players on the ice believes it went in. Goal net judge said no. We all know of the illusion of a goal going into the net.
                    Bottom line another depressing loss. . Tough season for these seniors.

Comment

We just got beat,shut-out, by a 3 win team ,now 4 wins, at home, in our tourney,that just traveled 1000 miles in 2 days, by bus, and was in the bus for 7 hours game day (WTOP info).Not the start we wanted for the 2nd half,if we don't start getting the puck to the net and on net,many shots going wide,we will be in for a loooooooooong 2nd half...…..p.s.Richer stopped a few quality chances including a few breakaways or it would have been worse.
                      Last edited by bakdraft21; 01-04-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

We just got beat,shut-out, by a 3 win team ,now 4 wins, at home, in our tourney,that just traveled 1000 miles in 2 days, by bus, and was in the bus for 7 hours game day (WTOP info).Not the start we wanted for the 2nd half,if we don't start getting the puck to the net and on net,many shots going wide,we will be in for a loooooooooong 2nd half...…..p.s.Richer stopped a few quality chances including a few breakaways or it would have been worse.
                        Back in the day Bill "the whistle" Chadwick working as the color analyst on NY Rangers games would implore, beg and scream at Beck - "Shoot The Puck, Barry!!! Shoot The Puck!!! I found myself doing that all last night.....at some point what we think we have has to click...otherwise we didn't have what we thought we did....
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                          Back in the day Bill "the whistle" Chadwick working as the color analyst on NY Rangers games would implore, beg and scream at Beck - "Shoot The Puck, Barry!!! Shoot The Puck!!! I found myself doing that all last night.....at some point what we think we have has to click...otherwise we didn't have what we thought we did....
                          LOL. I remember that. I’m sure bakdraft does, too. I also hear that voice in my head occasionally at hockey games.

Many may not know that Chadwick was let go after that season. WOR felt it was unprofessional.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                            Anyone at the game last night with a good look at that Broughman shot in the 3rd?
                            The puck definitely went through the top of the net. It's unfortunate because Travis drove the offense all night and he deserved that goal. The key in those situations is to watch the goalie. As a former goalie you know it went by and into the net. Rogers reacted like he was beat. With all of that being said, Travis, Zizek, Gillespie and Vance played hard all night and Richer was strong in goal. The rest lacked energy and chemistry. It was really a painful effort to watch and it has become the rule rather than the exception with this version of the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                              yes remember that well,although I was a Islander fan back then as my nextdoor neighbor was Eddie Westfall,along with craig Cameron and J.P. Parise,we used to play street hcokey outside the house and Westfall would yell at us that he was trying to take a pre-game nap,imagine that..

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                                The puck definitely went through the top of the net. It's unfortunate because Travis drove the offense all night and he deserved that goal. The key in those situations is to watch the goalie. As a former goalie you know it went by and into the net. Rogers reacted like he was beat. With all of that being said, Travis, Zizek, Gillespie and Vance played hard all night and Richer was strong in goal. The rest lacked energy and chemistry. It was really a painful effort to watch and it has become the rule rather than the exception with this version of the Lakers.
                                agree I did just that,watched the goalie and he looked like he got beat by his body langauge….Yes those mentioned had some decent chances,and some jump,thats about it..

Comment

Working...
                                X