Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Just back from the OBX and ***...…..caught some of Fridays game, not bad...….*** happened sat night,7ppg's RU kidding me???????????????????????????...again ***...…..I guess I am glad I didn't see the game...…..Looks like a complete and total breakdown all the way,dont remember seeing a Oz box score like this....Yes Genny has killed us on the PP for a loooooooooooong time,ok got the stats...last 6 games vs.Genny we are 1-3-2...Oswego 2-18 on the PP...Genny 14-32 PP....Even up the last 6 games Oswego has 11 goals scoring 3 3 x...Genny 10 goals scoring only 2 even up goals the most in those 6 games...Can anyone tell me what happened??? Agree best to get this loss out of the way early ,...also looks like 4 game misconducts,ouch again what happened?? I can only imagine what the coaches has for the players coming up this week...It only counts as 1 in the loss column but man I hope we learned a lesson....
    Genny got out to an early lead, never took its foot off the gas and our team lost its discipline and its collective mind. A senior heavy squad had no answer and no leadership. After the trip of a lifetime in Italy and a solid preseason and start of the regular season, to lose your collective **** like this is embarrassing and intolerable IMHO - very interested to see how the team plays at Hobart - a good team in a tough place to play....hoping for the best.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

You nailed it.I would imagine many changes vs. Hobart,who will be ready and waiting,just a tremendous letdown after all LEL had mentioned....Again counts as only 1 loss,but cant not B.S.anyone a BIG and BAD 1...…...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        Genny got out to an early lead, never took its foot off the gas and our team lost its discipline and its collective mind. A senior heavy squad had no answer and no leadership. After the trip of a lifetime in Italy and a solid preseason and start of the regular season, to lose your collective **** like this is embarrassing and intolerable IMHO - very interested to see how the team plays at Hobart - a good team in a tough place to play....hoping for the best.
        The fellas that wear the C and the A's need to step up in these games...I didn't see the game so this is speculation it didn't happen. On to Hobart, always a tough out.

Comment

Gameday.. Lakers by a million, lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
            Gameday.. Lakers by a million, lets go!
            I'll be there. It will be very interesting to see how this team rebounds against another very good team. Then, the following week, Oswego plays in a tough tournament.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              I'll be there. It will be very interesting to see how this team rebounds against another very good team. Then, the following week, Oswego plays in a tough tournament.
              10-4 ill be watching between watching 10 12 yo.s at my daughters Friendsgiving sleepover party,sounds made up to me...Yes the Lakers have a pretty tough schedule this yr,non-conf looks strong.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                10-4 ill be watching between watching 10 12 yo.s at my daughters Friendsgiving sleepover party,sounds made up to me
                LOL. And you thought putting out fires was hard. Keeping 10 12-year-old girls in check is impossible... I hope you have some noise cancelling headphones.
                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  LOL. And you thought putting out fires was hard. Keeping 10 12-year-old girls in check is impossible... I hope you have some noise cancelling headphones.
                  Headphones along with a big bottle of Bacardi..Have fun at the Cooler,dress warm..

Comment

I’m cold just thinking about the last time I was there....long underwear...heavy cords....two sweatshirts...big coat...gloves, scarf, hat....froze my *** off. Go Lakers!
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                      I’m cold just thinking about the last time I was there....long underwear...heavy cords....two sweatshirts...big coat...gloves, scarf, hat....froze my *** off. Go Lakers!
                      When they said the high today was going to be 52, I figured, that’s nice. I didn’t realize that was when I woke up, and it was going to drop all day. I’m already frozen, and I just walked in.
                      Russell Jaslow

Comment

Looks like Gosek sat Passero. No surprise considering what he pulled last week.
                        Russell Jaslow

Comment

watched on and off so what I saw was not good,thought we would come out like a house of fire,we got beat deep and they converted their chances,took the 2nd period off,except for the lone goal,third packed it in..Hobart looked fast,backchecked very well and won many of the puck battles,ice didn't look to good puck was bouncing a lot.Special teams,they were very aggressive on the PK,and it went wellfor them.After that I am just thinking its early in the season and we WILL get our act together. Our dmen got beat several times,looking at the puck to much..Tough road ahead,looks like Buff st beat Genny,so who knows what will happen in the YAC.Still early but we need to get going....ps got outshot 39-26,dont see that happen much???
                          Last edited by bakdraft21; 11-23-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

USCHO Division III Men's Poll - November 25, 2019

Rnk Team
                            1 Norwich
                            2 Hobart
                            3 UW-Eau Claire
                            4 Geneseo
                            5 Trinity
                            6 UW-Stevens Point
                            7 Salve Regina
                            8 Adrian
                            9 Oswego
                            10 Augsburg
                            11 Univ of New England
                            12 Utica
                            13 MSOE
                            14 Williams
                            15 Curry

Utica College Tournament this weekend features #7 Salve, #9 Oswego, #12 Utica and Plymouth State. Time to win, boys...two wins would be ideal.
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

It has taken me this long to talk about the Geneseo game. I certainly don’t have answers , 17 penalties, gave up 7 goals on the kill. Geneseo has fast and gifted forwards. We have a gifted defense. We were obviously outplayed. Let me say that other than a couple exhibition games Oswego had never lost a regular season game like this , remember the penalties. There were several of us at the game that actually go back to the Lakers first season in 1964 and we all were upset to see the boys lose this way.
                              Fast forward to Hobart it was a better outcome but we still did not play well. We had three players out of the game including the two highest scorers last year.
                              We move on to the Utica tournament and we hope that the play is much better , and we hope the play is better than the beer

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                                It has taken me this long to talk about the Geneseo game. I certainly don’t have answers , 17 penalties, gave up 7 goals on the kill. Geneseo has fast and gifted forwards. We have a gifted defense. We were obviously outplayed. Let me say that other than a couple exhibition games Oswego had never lost a regular season game like this , remember the penalties. There were several of us at the game that actually go back to the Lakers first season in 1964 and we all were upset to see the boys lose this way.
                                Fast forward to Hobart it was a better outcome but we still did not play well. We had three players out of the game including the two highest scorers last year.
                                We move on to the Utica tournament and we hope that the play is much better , and we hope the play is better than the beer
                                You said it Lakont55,good beer can make a bad day good for sure....If anyone would know from a bad loss it's you for sure,hopefully we learn,put those loses behind us and move on,still early in the season no panic here or in the Laker lockeroom or front office...Have some bird,beer and bacon and enjoy the holiday...Who knows maybe we will have a few surprises under the hockey net come Xmas/winter break...p.s upcoming Tourney will be a good place to right the ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X