Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    the old ice was snowplowed off - officially from athletics nothing definitive, but unless they get replacement/repair today, they won't have enough time to make new ice....
    And here you guys were worried about which goalie to start...
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      And here you guys were worried about which goalie to start...
      Maybe they can play roller...…….would they move the game to the opponents rink or neutral site if worse comes to worse??...Looks like they have moved the Lax game from Sat. to SUn. due to weather coming in hum...ow and the women are supposed to play Sat at home as well...fun never ends
      Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-26-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

We have ice at the Coliseum at the State Fairground! LoL definitely enough seating and parking
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          Maybe they can play roller...…….would they move the game to the opponents rink or neutral site if worse comes to worse??...Looks like they have moved the Lax game from Sat. to SUn. due to weather coming in hum...ow and the women are supposed to play Sat at home as well...fun never ends
          My guess is they are looking to avoid giving up the "home game" they earned...but it may come to that -
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

There has been a lot of adversity concerning the Lakers this year. Not too many people are aware that they have lost five family members this year. Including two Fathers, an Uncle and recently a brother. Losing the ice at the MCC is now another setback. Both Men’s and Women’s Hockey Teams were to play semi finals at home this weekend. Hopefully we get lucky but it will not be easy to see home games this week

Comment

What about playing in the Rink in the city if is still there. Bakdraft has lots of great memories of playing there!!!!!😭😭😭
              Oswego'88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                What about playing in the Rink in the city if is still there. Bakdraft has lots of great memories of playing there!!!!!������
                Oswego'88
                I spoke to my pen pal - they are practicing out at the Fort... portable compressor on trailer enroute to Oz...hope is to play either Monday or Tuesday...there was talk of the YAC giving an extension to Tuesday....given the weather forecast, it's 50/50 the game would have been played Saturday anyway...here's hoping the plan comes together...
                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

I’m about to drive home from Buffalo State, so no time for details now.

Short story — the Oswego game is being played on Tuesday.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                    I’m about to drive home from Buffalo State, so no time for details now.

Short story — the Oswego game is being played on Tuesday.
                    The pre-game subs at Oswego Sub Shop taste just as good on Tuesday as they do on Saturday....
                    Oswego State 1980 Grad
                    (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                      The pre-game subs at Oswego Sub Shop taste just as good on Tuesday as they do on Saturday....
                      Well ... watch out what you wish for ... The Red Nemmiss will be there what ever day it is !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                        Hmmmm sub shop.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Sat or Tues who cares....lets get ready to rumble....just more time to ponder soph. or senior btwn the pipes

Comment

Looks like the women will play Tues at 3pm,I really wonder how the new ice will be come 7pm?????

Comment

So are we going to call this game on Tuesday night the "Ice Out" instead of "White-out"?

Comment

Looks like what we all knew from the start, the SUNYAC finals will be in Geneseo. 7-0 over Pots last I looked. Too many weapons!

Comment

Working...
                                X