Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
    Can someone refresh my memory on what the NCAA rules are for preseason practice? When can they get on the ice? Do the captains run the practices for a while? When do the coaches get the team?
    my guess was Oct 1st we have captains/Pink fluffy bunny practice....Oct 15 coaches on the ice,not sure?? Russell...Prez..little help..?

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      my guess was Oct 1st we have captains/Pink fluffy bunny practice....Oct 15 coaches on the ice,not sure?? Russell...Prez..little help..?
      I believe October 14 is the first team practice with the coaches.
      SNC Men:
      Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
      NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
      SNC Women:
      O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
        We could go highbrow and run the entire years thread in Latin........est unitatis fortitudinem (unity is strength)
        I'm up for it. Six years as an altar boy, four years of high school Latin.

Qui emittit, et scores! (He shoots, he scores!)
        Oswego State 1980 Grad
        (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
          I believe October 14 is the first team practice with the coaches.
          Oct. 7th off ice with coaches, Oct. 14 on-ice with coaches. Anything before that on their own.

Comment

I saw Eddie and The Sheriff for a quick minute this wknd...also sat with Big Red and Diane aka The Odd Couple... optimism abounds as it always does this time of year
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
              I saw Eddie and The Sheriff for a quick minute this wknd...also sat with Big Red and Diane aka The Odd Couple... optimism abounds as it always does this time of year
              With a HUGE senior class leadership and experience should be oooozing from all pores along with the season start of optimism....
              Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-08-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

With a HUGE senior class leadership and experience should be oooozing for all pores along with the season start of optimism....
                The imagery that runs through my head when I read this line...
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Hockey Night In Oswego is back...WNYO, The Oswegonian and WTOP all geared up for another season of great coverage...Its a great day to be a Laker!
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    Hockey Night In Oswego is back...WNYO, The Oswegonian and WTOP all geared up for another season of great coverage...Its a great day to be a Laker!
                    Awesome LEL,would not be a season of Laker hockey without the Best crew around doing the games, look forward to their coverage,and appreciate every call.

Comment

Lakers looked very good last night,thought it would be a close one like last year....Didnt see Gillespie,Solow or the new Dman Vance,hope no injuries there....on to Naz next Sat night..p.s. Flechter looked pretty good ...
                      Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-20-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Draft, if your coming for whiteout make sure you have a room

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                          Draft, if your coming for whiteout make sure you have a room
                          hey Buddy thanks I do,trying the Home2suites this time have been going to the Captains Qrts for years, look forward to saying hello and have a few cold ones..ok maybe,probably more than a few

Comment

hey Buddy thanks I do,trying the Home2suites this time have been going to the Captains Qrts for years, look forward to saying hello and have a few cold ones..ok maybe,probably more than a few
                            Isn't this dependent on whether you're coming alone or with your family...?
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              Isn't this dependent on whether you're coming alone or with your family...?
                              Na the wife has been dealing with me for a while,she knows my act,work hard play hard,and I always bring the family to Oz,one of our 4 family trips/year..p.s Russell not sure either,who started in goal for RIT last night??..I follow that thread as Willett family are friends of mine.
                              Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-25-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Ever since the early days of Laker Hockey mid 60's to the late 70's until today , it would not be normal without cold beer after all games. The early years at Bucklands was epic. Looking forward to laughs and cold beer

Comment

Working...
                                X