Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    8-2 awakening.....impressive showing...yet room to improve...as coach Whitelaw said post game, there’s not much that he and Eddie can do at this stage of the season to motivate...the players have to own it...it’s their team and tonight they did....FINALLY... every game here on out is a playoff game...just win baby.
    yes with a boatload of seniors they gotta sh8t or get of the pot,no secrets here.

Comment

I cannot find the seating chart for Plattsburgh Stanford arena. , does anyone either have the chart or know how to find it

Comment

Staffiord arena

Comment

Maybe the Lakers can gain some momentum from win over Canton. Coming out strong in the first period after the OT loss to Cortland showed me something. Hopefully that start was fueled by some senior leadership. Anxious to see how the North Country trip goes. Platty, as usual, is playing better as the season wears on. Won't be easy that's for sure. Let's see what team shows up. One game at a time at this point.

Comment

Just trying to spice things up on a boring winter night and looking over the current stats for all of DIII. Just noticed that the two top scorers are currently from the same team. Kalib Ford (38 pts.) and Kyle Pouncy (36 pts.) of Northland College. I don't know if it will stay that way with the Geneseo kid only one point out of second, but when was the last time that teammates where one/two in scoring at the end of the year? Odd thing is that Pouncy is a D'man. Also, wondering if we will see a scorer like Dave Lair (Oswego from '79 to '83) ever again. He had 352 career points (166g, 186a)!! That's a crazy 88 points a year on average!! In old Romney he use to take the puck from one end to the other and score goals untouched. It was like the puck and his stick were magnets. Just something to chew on. Rick Pratt wasn't too bad himself. Just fun to look back.

Comment

• You will never see season goals & points for a season or career like the ones from the 60's,70's,or 80's. First they never play that many games, there is more emphasis on defense and goal tending, and lastly the art of scoring isn't there anymore. Joey Ferris all time scoring record will never get broke, Sean Fitzgerald's 50 goal season will be the last one and a lot of other old record will stand the test of time.
              Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                You will never see season goals & points for a season or career like the ones from the 60's,70's,or 80's. First they never play that many games, there is more emphasis on defense and goal tending, and lastly the art of scoring isn't there anymore. Joey Ferris all time scoring record will never get broke, Sean Fitzgerald's 50 goal season will be the last one and a lot of other old record will stand the test of time.
                Oswego '88
                Agree and throw in the size of the netminders and their overblown pads..

Comment

Unfortunately, the don't have career stats but this is the closet I have seen

Link won't work...Keith Aucoin had 77 points in 99-00 for Norwich

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post

Google NCAA mens hockey records. It has records but many are not up to date.
                    Oswego'88

Comment

• Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                      Google NCAA mens hockey records. It has records but many are not up to date.
                      Oswego'88
                      Phil Latreille from Middlebury.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...phil-latreille

Steve Aronson had 91 points for St. Thomas in 1999-00

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe.../steve-aronson
                      Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 01-28-2020, 06:43 PM.
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post

And line mate Jim Nagle with 69 points. And that was the second line, the first line got all the attention of opponents-Marc Bellemare, Curt Healey and Bryce Herperger with 55, 47 and 36 points respectively. Lots of offense (and pretty stiff defense) in those days!
                        Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          Phil Latreille from Middlebury.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...phil-latreille

Steve Aronson had 91 points for St. Thomas in 1999-00

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe.../steve-aronson
                          Phil Latreille was before my time but I knew I saw somebody put up big point totals when I first started...Completely forgot about Aronson

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                            You will never see season goals & points for a season or career like the ones from the 60's,70's,or 80's. First they never play that many games, there is more emphasis on defense and goal tending, and lastly the art of scoring isn't there anymore. Joey Ferris all time scoring record will never get broke, Sean Fitzgerald's 50 goal season will be the last one and a lot of other old record will stand the test of time.
                            Oswego '88
                            Also missing these days is the extreme bad teams that you could run up stats against. We don't have those 15 or 20 goal games anymore. They were good for those stats in the 80s!
                            Steve
                            Penn State Class of '95
                            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                              Also missing these days is the extreme bad teams that you could run up stats against. We don't have those 15 or 20 goal games anymore. They were good for those stats in the 80s!
                              I don't know. Steve Naughton scored six goals against Plattsburgh in one game. And I think Plattsburgh was pretty good that year...
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                                Endicott hung 15 on Becker the other day "No class".....……..I know it's not as common

Comment

Working...
                                X