Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Just not the same....first off Utica was roadrunner speed from the get go,they were moving and we were watching,both our dmen and backcheckers.Yes D looked bad on many of their goals,gotta be more aggressive all around,Pk and PP...Not sure but that may have been our first come back this season but only to squander it,ugh...The jury is still out with me on a senior heavy team,not sure either way but its what we have....LEL,Hare may have been watching but doubt he was playing,Hansen did well though.We do seem to be missing a spark,I loved the play of Nenandal last yr we need a few more of guys like that.We are also giving up waaay to many oddman rushes/chances.Yes maybe its the student section that gives us a boost but the players should be up for these games.Elmira sees blood in the water and they have a top line similar to gennys top line so watch out,time for a W men..Yes only way to the big dance is winning the YAC.....Many thanks to WTOP and WNYO, kids take their own time to come back to campus early and do a GREAT job,doesn't go unnoticed.....Congrats to Bunka on first college goal,a nice one......Any news on Fletcher,he does and some spark???
    Hare...Hanson...at least I got the H right. I will say the 2nd and 3rd periods for the most part were the best periods I’ve seen the past 5-6 games we’ve played...but I’m an amateur compared to you
    Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 01-11-2020, 10:24 AM.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Hare...Hanson...at least I got the H right. I will say the 2nd and 3rd periods for the most part were the best periods I’ve seen the past 5-6 games we’ve played...but I’m an amateur compared to you
      10-4,we looked better in the 2nd and very good in the 3rd,with a few hickups,if we play a full game like we did in the third we would be onto something...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        10-4,we looked better in the 2nd and very good in the 3rd,with a few hickups,if we play a full game like we did in the third we would be onto something...
        The hole gets deeper. Gotta run the table now, but I don't think this defense is post season calibre.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
          Oswego St officially has 2 WOMEN'S hockey teams. There was only 1 open ice check the whole night. I guess Ed has started teaching a new passive look at your opponent style of hockey. Utica's big Sweed all he did was skate with his head down. In the 80's he would have lasted 1 shift that would be it. We have no defense. Not sure if #5 was watching, but you would have been screaming at the lack of D all game. Hope you were at your daughters sporting event somewhere. The 4 goals given up were totally on the defense. All they did was watch the Utica players skate in and shoot on goal. There was no passion tonight or any games really since Genny put the beat down on us. This is like 4 years ago with the last Senior heavy team. Lots of talent but nothing to show for it which is very sad. See what happens tomorrow I am expecting the same. Maybe if we are lucky we can get a tie.
          Oswego 88
          The girls are 9-3-1 after todays win

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
            The girls are 9-3-1 after todays win
            Maybe Ed should have given Digby a raise to stay on the mens team.

Comment

Maybe Ed should have given Digby a raise to stay on the mens team.
              Perhaps,if he had the authority..he has a lot of hockey knowledge,player and coach so he was a big help for sure.....Would like to see another experienced coach next yr as well to fill the gap...Go Lakers time to get out of the funk..

Comment

• At least tonight they are showing lots of energy and are hustling. A bit more physical play but the d is so. Hansen has to control the rebound better, ie first goal.

Comment

At least tonight they are showing lots of energy and are hustling. A bit more physical play but the d is so. Hansen has to control the rebound better, ie first goal.
                  WTOP being nice, this team plain sucked in the 2nd, wheels are off, in the ditch.

Comment

Welcome to the .500 club

Comment

• Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                      Welcome to the .500 club
                      At least you're at .500......

Signed Plattsburgh State Fans
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        Perhaps,if he had the authority..he has a lot of hockey knowledge,player and coach so he was a big help for sure.....Would like to see another experienced coach next yr as well to fill the gap...Go Lakers time to get out of the funk..
                        This is on the team, not the coaching...this season started Aug 1 as they prepped for the tour in Italy...senior heavy team...started strong, got whooped by Genny and haven’t been the same since...4 home losses in a row...has that happened - ever - since the first few years getting off the ground? The last senior heavy team that made a great run was Coach Whitelaw’s class....4 straight frozen fours...two championships games. No, they didn’t win the last game of the season, but they had a locker room that took care of business...I’d say this locker room doesn’t have that. PS Digby moving to women’s program was sesigned for 1) program upgrade 2) path to head coach next year 3) only way to keep him in Oz. Don’t ask how I know. Bottom line - this team now has a clear singular mission - win the conference championship for the AQ. No games,,,nosmoked filled room...nothing. Just win baby. Solve Genny...period.
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• The last senior laden team was 2014-15 and that year was a bad year with a 14-11 record. Was talking with a friend at the game and he pointed out 2 things. 1 the Lakers seem to be physically beat up & 2 they are not the best conditioned team on the ice. The look gassed all the time.
                          Oswego '88

Comment

A lot to take in....500 team,this is the earliest in 20 years plus that we have had 7 loses in the season,and a tough Naz team who also smells blood in the water...Don't know what to make of it,but doesn't seem like the spark is there,Decarlo has had it the last few games, and a few others,thats about it,time to do the old look in the mirror...If its conditioning then the players need to stay after practice and get extra sprints,get ready for games,we gave up some fast goals this weekend..I see guys standing around,not moving without the puck,players doing a lot of one arm reaching,and coasting to the man with the puck,ez fixes....Nice weekend for DeCarlo and Bunka....Time for the seniors to step up or take a seat on the bench or stay in their suits...we are still in first in the YAC....Seniors only meeting men figure out what ya want to do,your either in or out only 11 games left in your careers...…….maybe more????
                            Last edited by bakdraft21; 01-12-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I am guessing Fletcher is hurt??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                                I am guessing Fletcher is hurt??
                                Saw 4 or 5 in street clothes near the NE corner of the rink, dont know if he was in the group. Dicarlo, 2 goals last night, is listed as the teams only freshman. Wheres the upperclass leadership?

Comment

Working...
                                X