No announcement yet.

Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am guessing that Richer will get the nod but he will have a very short leash. I blame the lack of the ability to score on break aways on the high school, prep, and junior programs. I have seen a lot of teams where players just do not understand what type of shot is needed. They all want the big slapper where a wrist or sweep shot is really needed, and NO ONE can shoot a back hand. The basic scoring skills are not there. This is like basketball look like. They all want to drink or shoot the 3. Develop the 10-18' jumper and you will get a scholarship. Just my observations.😁😁
    Oswego'88 no

Comment

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
      I am guessing that Richer will get the nod but he will have a very short leash. I blame the lack of the ability to score on break aways on the high school, prep, and junior programs. I have seen a lot of teams where players just do not understand what type of shot is needed. They all want the big slapper where a wrist or sweep shot is really needed, and NO ONE can shoot a back hand. The basic scoring skills are not there. This is like basketball look like. They all want to drink or shoot the 3. Develop the 10-18' jumper and you will get a scholarship. Just my observations.😁😁
      Oswego'88 no
      Please tell me what this is, I need to learn it!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
        I'm thinking he meant snap shot.....like we used to do with the old cameras..

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
          Google hockey sweep shot.
          Oswego'88

Comment

Report on twitter saying the compressors died at the MCC and this weekend's home tilts are in doubt.

Truth?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Google hockey sweep shot.
              Oswego'88
              Never heard it called that, heard wrist and a snapshot...It all about how quick and accurate you can get your shot off...But my apologies, I have been around hockey for 42 years and never hear of a sweepshot

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                Never heard it called that, heard wrist and a snapshot...It all about how quick and accurate you can get your shot off...But my apologies, I have been around hockey for 42 years and never hear of a sweepshot
                It's all good. What one person calls a tomato another calls a tamato.
                Oswego'88

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Report on twitter saying the compressors died at the MCC and this weekend's home tilts are in doubt.

Truth?
                  From Oswegonian Sports Editor Ben Grieco on Twitter - Update from Oswego State athletics from an email I sent:

"As of now game is still set to be played at Oswego. ... but to my knowledge games are still set to go. Until you hear from us games are a go. We will be the first to let you know."

As of now, the chaos is over.

Back to me - hmmmmmm not exactly definitive...but if I hear anything I will post here.
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Has anyone here heard anything about the situation at the end of Saturday's game? I heard from a pretty solid source that the Fredonia goalie had a seizure after pulling himself late in the game. He was taken to the hospital but I have heard nothing further. Also the player that fell victim to that hard Carter Allen check broke his collarbone when he hit the ice. Very tough end of the season for the Blue Devils.

Comment

Was at the game and after the game saw our trainer go into Freddy's locker. Heard there was some type of incident but no details. I figured Rosen got hurt on the last goal and that was why he left. Hope both players heal to normal.
                      Oswego'88

Comment

• Just tried to get tickets to Saturday's game and the box office is not selling tickets due to the compressor being down.
                        Oswego'88

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                          Has anyone here heard anything about the situation at the end of Saturday's game? I heard from a pretty solid source that the Fredonia goalie had a seizure after pulling himself late in the game. He was taken to the hospital but I have heard nothing further. Also the player that fell victim to that hard Carter Allen check broke his collarbone when he hit the ice. Very tough end of the season for the Blue Devils.
                          Dehydration/flu - player passed out....think it was the goalie.
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Just tried to get tickets to Saturday's game and the box office is not selling tickets due to the compressor being down.
                            Oswego'88
                            the old ice was snowplowed off - officially from athletics nothing definitive, but unless they get replacement/repair today, they won't have enough time to make new ice....
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                              the old ice was snowplowed off - officially from athletics nothing definitive, but unless they get replacement/repair today, they won't have enough time to make new ice....
                              Practice is off campus then?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                                Practice is off campus then?
                                Played my whole senior season at the downtown rink,gritty rink,maybe the team needs a little of that,worked for us went to the Big Dance...1st time in Oz history....just say'in may help??

Comment

Working...
                                X