Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
    Oswego cant beat a ranked team, while Cortland beat another ranked team tonight, wow
    Check out that box score. The third period was wild.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

All the scoring was in the second period.

Oswego wins, 3-1.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        Check out that box score. The third period was wild.
        2 for 6 on the PP. 4 goals, I ll take that. They are playing out of their minds. We get them next on the 24th. Should be a good one.
        Elmira caught Genny last night too.
        Last edited by OZFEST; 01-15-2020, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• I see Solow was listed as a forward, no Gilspie, and all new lines last night. Looks like sweeping line up changes??? Hope Fletcher returns soon a huge spark plugs for the team.
          Oswego '88

Comment

Change of jersey makes the difference...Good all around effort,players were up off the bench most of the game,nice...We never stopped skating,hustled all night and got a nice W,and didn't let up any oddman rushes that I was able to see...noticed we have hit many posts and xbars in the past few games,not to mention one thru the net...maybe things are gonna change,now have 10 days off and have a red hot Cortland as mentioned in previous threads they have knocked off a few **** good teams...Yes Fletcher has been a nice unexpected spark for this team so far hope to see him back in the line-up soon....never hurts to have a little shake-up thru the team coaches are doing their jobs now players have to keep it up ...go Lakers

Comment

• Maybe not having games this weekend is a good thing for the team. Get some bumps and bruises healed, have time to do some soul searching to find how they want to finish the season and hopefully find a cure for the special teams. Tough YAC games a head and a tough road ahead.
              Oswego '88

Comment

Is it me or is the rest of the YAC finding their groove? Next wknd is bigger than we all thought it would be back in October.....
                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  Is it me or is the rest of the YAC finding their groove? Next wknd is bigger than we all thought it would be back in October.....
                  10-4 Cort is playing well and Canton although not Yac,we need wins and confidence as we go to the North country the weekend after so important weekend for sure.Healing up is needed from what I heard, and its put up or shut-up about this time of year..Go Lakers

Comment

From the Twittersphere, new guy Mac Lewis comes in--welcome; Colton Fletcher no longer with the team--good luck. Go Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                      From the Twittersphere, new guy Mac Lewis comes in--welcome; Colton Fletcher no longer with the team--good luck. Go Lakers.
                      Ok then new forward from the OJHL...I imagine Fletcher forgot to go to classes,maybe he'll be back Fall 2020?? Lewis is already on the roster and Fletcher is off as well.Descent #'s in the OJHL good size at 6 195lbs..good luck to'em
                      Last edited by bakdraft21; 01-22-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

3-2 O.T. Loss...…..got nuthin to say...….Off to my daughters Volleyball Tourney for the weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          3-2 O.T. Loss...…..got nuthin to say...….Off to my daughters Volleyball Tourney for the weekend...
                          Nothing to say. It’s a riddle with no solution at the moment.
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

8-2 awakening.....impressive showing...yet room to improve...as coach Whitelaw said post game, there’s not much that he and Eddie can do at this stage of the season to motivate...the players have to own it...it’s their team and tonight they did....FINALLY... every game here on out is a playoff game...just win baby.
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Survive and Advance usually refers to Tournament time...for the Lakers, that time is now.
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Nice win ,maybe a start to something we hope,North country trip will be tough,Platty is playing well,tied Genny last night,I would imagine a 1 goal game vs them,hopefully with us on top.Looks like thngs got chippy lastnight from the boxscore??Also Congrats to our new #1 goalie on his first win….Looks like former Laker Mike Montagna got the nod as Ref lastnight……...Also congrats to my daughters volleyball team Tourney Champs,they crushed it...if anyone was wondering

Comment

Working...
                                X