Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Not to get off the subject of hockey, but the Laker baseball team won both their games today over Wesley College in Dover, DE by a combined score of 30-4. They had seven home runs!! Now back to hockey. Has anyone heard if the game Tuesday is sold out? Going to call Monday and order a ticket if there is any left. Maybe just SR only. I would expect a good crowd even if it is on a weeknight.

Comment

Go to Oswego.universitytickets.com. You can buy online and print an eticket off today. Or download it to your mobile device. They will scan the mobile device coming into the rink

Comment

Originally posted by Laker89 View Post
        Looks like what we all knew from the start, the SUNYAC finals will be in Geneseo. 7-0 over Pots last I looked. Too many weapons!
        Yes 4 solid lines a the D to boot...….question is how much does the netminder get challeneged?? Havent checked I am sure he has a 0.50 ga or something like that but again how many QUALITY chances does he face nightly??? If we can pepper him early/and often we may have a chance,ow and stay out of the box and COVER ROMANO and co...….P.s. have to get past the Birds first and we know that will be a close one....One and done ugh..

Comment

That's for sure. Not to beat a dead bird, oh I meant horse, throw the records out the window anytime these two teams meet. Especially in the post season. Hopefully Eddie has them focused on Tuesday night and not looking ahead. Senior leadership will hopefully be evident. Sense of urgency is sometimes a good motivator. Should be a good one!

Comment

Hey LEL how come I don't see a video icon next to the Platty game which is about 20 hrs away???

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              Hey LEL how come I don't see a video icon next to the Platty game which is about 20 hrs away???
              ICON-SCHMYCON - Relaxxxxxxxxx WTOP10Sports is in full WHITEOUT mode. Pregame 6:30 Puck Drop 7p. As always, if you can’t watch you can listen to WNYO. I believe their pregame starts at 6.
              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                ICON-SCHMYCON - Relaxxxxxxxxx WTOP10Sports is in full WHITEOUT mode. Pregame 6:30 Puck Drop 7p. As always, if you can’t watch you can listen to WNYO. I believe their pregame starts at 6.
                ..just bumpin us up....Go Lakers!!!!

Comment

4-0 after two. Lakers in full control and beating The Cards to the puck. They look hungrier. Reward; a trip to ‘seo.
                  Last edited by Laker89; 03-03-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

We’re on to Geneseo.
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

Nice game, we gave a few if any oddman rushes,and had a good forcheck...Onto Genny....would like to see us a little more aggressive on the PK, I think if we sit back and watch them pass the puck around we may get burnt,that said a few bad call last night but that is to be expected..we need to stay out of the box vs. Genny,cover their points and finish checks.....Would nice to jump out to a lead and take the crowd out of the game...Go Lakers...great job by TOP

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        Nice game, we gave a few if any oddman rushes,and had a good forcheck...Onto Genny....would like to see us a little more aggressive on the PK, I think if we sit back and watch them pass the puck around we may get burnt,that said a few bad call last night but that is to be expected..we need to stay out of the box vs. Genny,cover their points and finish checks.....Would nice to jump out to a lead and take the crowd out of the game...Go Lakers...great job by TOP
                        +1 Nothing to add...they are playing their best hockey at the most important time of the year - should be a great one...perhaps like 2014 - check it out https://youtu.be/x_8jlnEgxwc
                        LakerEagleLover

Comment

That game was a classic shoot-out,we don't have the horses for a game like that,we also let up 3 ppg's that game,cant do that this time around.....tight defense stay out of the box,jump out to a lead,and of course Koz has to be the man sat night...…..

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            That game was a classic shoot-out,we don't have the horses for a game like that,we also let up 3 ppg's that game,cant do that this time around.....tight defense stay out of the box,jump out to a lead,and of course Koz has to be the man sat night...…..
                            I expect the opposite of that night...but fun to watch, given the outcome.
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

The last meeting..pretty even, 5th goal was an empty netter, Go Lakers....
                              UNYAC Game
                              Sunday, February 9, 2020 at Marano Campus Center Arena (Attendance: 2,364)
                              Scoring Shots
                              Team 1 2 3 1 2 3 Penalties Power Plays
                              Geneseo 1 1 3 = 5 6 11 14 = 31 5-10 1-4
                              Oswego 0 1 2 = 3 13 10 9 = 32 6-23 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                                The last meeting..pretty even, 5th goal was an empty netter, Go Lakers....
                                UNYAC Game
                                Sunday, February 9, 2020 at Marano Campus Center Arena (Attendance: 2,364)
                                Scoring Shots
                                Team 1 2 3 1 2 3 Penalties Power Plays
                                Geneseo 1 1 3 = 5 6 11 14 = 31 5-10 1-4
                                Oswego 0 1 2 = 3 13 10 9 = 32 6-23 1-4
                                yes pretty even game just didn't like the fact they jumped out to a 2-0 lead and we chased the rest of the game at home...At The Ira will be a little different,we have to take the crowd out and not fall behind 2-0 or MAY be lights out?? That said we are 8-1-1 in our last 10 and playing our best hockey,mostly on the defensive side,the most goals we have let up was the 5 vs. Genny with the ENG,after that 2 was the most in the last 10...Discipline will be a big key and with 13 seniors I hope to see some...Go lakers..

Comment

Working...
                                X