• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

https://www.thecchl.ca/commitment-al...te-for-2020-21

Comment

Also missed the whole weekend,girls volleyball,never ends will miss all next weekend as well.....took care of business,2 shutouts in a row,not Norwich like but we will take it...Lots of secondary scoring sat night like to see everyone get involved..yes these freedy buff st weekends are never a pushover,need to keep the momentum up ...looks like the commits are starting for next season,we will need many many.....

Comment

Oswego garners 1 vote in the new poll

Comment

I'm not saying you should or you shouldn't, but, it would benefit people in this thread to pay attention to Utica social media tomorrow

https://***********/UCPioneers/statu...625347072?s=20

Comment

Utica College. Oswego State. OUTDOORS! Coming at you on February 12, 2021

https://***********/OD_Birnell/statu...019533826?s=20

Comment

Another recruit for 2020. Defensive forward with a bit of offensive upside.

https://www.thecchl.ca/commitment-al...ate-university

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                Another recruit for 2020. Defensive forward with a bit of offensive upside.

https://www.thecchl.ca/commitment-al...ate-university
                Welcome
                Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-21-2020, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  Welcome
                  This is the local Syracuse kid I believe, pretty good highlight from a HS championship on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer247 View Post
                    I'm not saying you should or you shouldn't, but, it would benefit people in this thread to pay attention to Utica social media tomorrow

https://***********/UCPioneers/statu...625347072?s=20
                    Utica social media? It was all over the 6:00 TV news in Syracuse!
                    Oswego State 1980 Grad
                    (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Missed the weekend but looked good on paper...…..Now I guess we wait and see who we play next....

Comment

• Not at the Friday game but against Freddy, Freddy came out with a purpose and actually out played us for the 4-5 minutes. The Lakers need lessons on what to do on a break away. They get to close to make their move which ends up handcuffing them. I thought all the seniors should have seen ice time on senior night. Will be interesting to see who starts Saturday? Will it be Killer K who is playing really good or Richer with lots of playoff experience?? The second season starts and crazy things happen.
                        Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                          Not at the Friday game but against Freddy, Freddy came out with a purpose and actually out played us for the 4-5 minutes. The Lakers need lessons on what to do on a break away. They get to close to make their move which ends up handcuffing them. I thought all the seniors should have seen ice time on senior night. Will be interesting to see who starts Saturday? Will it be Killer K who is playing really good or Richer with lots of playoff experience?? The second season starts and crazy things happen.
                          Oswego '88
                          That's the BIG ?????...who gets the nod Sat night btwn the pipes?? Vegas oddsmakers say its Richer

Comment

The one thing that did alarm me a bit this weekend was how much trouble they had scoring against two very pedestrian goalies. They wasted an awful lot of very good opportunities as they have most of the season. In the playoffs chances are much harder to come by so if they can't capitalize more often then will be in trouble. They totally carried the play in both games but if you can't put it in the net it doesn't matter.

As for the goalie on Saturday I would say Koz. He is more talented and more confident than Richer at this point. David came in great but has fizzled this year. He does have four shutouts but he seems to be lacking confidence and the swagger he had the first two years here. He has been making an adventure out of a lot of easy shots this season. If he starts I hope he proves me wrong. But again, if they can't score some goals then it wont matter who is in there.

Comment

I’d go with The Wizard of Kozzzzz. As for the offense, I kept channeling Bill “The Whistle” Chadwick - SHOOT THE PUCK, BARRY!!! SHOOT THE PUCK!!! (With apologies to Barry Beck, who eventually shot the puck)
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Koz. Richer plays it a little too loose with the rebounds. The comments on the breakaways was spot on--too close! More shots got through the 2nd night for sure, the blast from Passero (?) from the blueline was a beaut.

Comment

Working...
                                X