Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laker89 View Post
    A few takes on tonight then time to put it to bed. 1. Very exciting 3rd period, just hard to finish the job against a powerful attack like Geneseo when you’re trying to play catch-up most of the game, 2. Great effort killing off the five minute penalty and then the ensuing two minute one, 3. Inspired hockey for most of the last 30 minutes, effort was good, 4. I’de like to think that they sent a message to Geneseo that maybe the Lakers might have something for them come YAC tourney time. One Geneseo fan said to me on the way out tonight, “boy what a game it will be if we see these two teams play again in the SUNYAC playoffs”. I agreed! Gotta finish out the last four games strong though.
    . Win out to keep the bye and host the semis. Win that then “it’s on to the Ira”.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Over 9 minutes of PK in the third. We are very disappointed for this team. They showed guts tonight. They carried the game. It was an exciting hockey game to see. The three all tie in the third was incredible emotion in the rink with a big crowd. The penalties after that took all the momentum away. I will not talk about the officials tonight, I want to remember how the Lakers pkayed

Comment

Ill stay mostly positive...Great hustle all night,killed the pens when really needed,didnt see the 5 min major??? Special teams pretty much did their jobs,would still like to see more shots on the PP.Koz made a nice save when we were on the PP to keep us in. 9 mins of pens in third ugh... Pretty even game which gives us a mental upgrade if we meet Genny again...They scored 3 goals from their point,may want to cover them???...seemed we didn't win faceoffs when needed.Bottom line the refs sucked,BOTH ways,ok zebras we noticed you enough already,penalty to Vance at the end of the game was complete b.s...Koz played well btwn the pipes,nice...4 more games to get some momentum going forward..p.s. Falling behind To Genny is not advisable...
        Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-10-2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

What he ⬆️ said.
          LakerEagleLover

Comment

A nice team effort last night. Good to see Killer K get the shut out. I hope the 2 senior goalies are giving him lots of advice. Hopefully we are starting to peak and it would be about time. Hopefully three more wins but next weekend will be tough ones. The more I see DiCarlo I wish coach would have started playing him sooner. If he can play half as good as the another old # 23 (Mike Snell) we will have a star.
            Oswego'88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
              A nice team effort last night. Good to see Killer K get the shut out. I hope the 2 senior goalies are giving him lots of advice. Hopefully we are starting to peak and it would be about time. Hopefully three more wins but next weekend will be tough ones. The more I see DiCarlo I wish coach would have started playing him sooner. If he can play half as good as the another old # 23 (Mike Snell) we will have a star.
              Oswego'88
              Didn't see the game, but looks like a nice scoresheet,would hope for another good game tonight and a good week of practice for the Freddy,Buff st. weekend.Dicalro looks pretty calm and cool on the PP,he has nice shot,as fa r as #23 from my day,time will tell...Go Lakers..p.s.I am guessing its Koz's net to lose at this point???

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                Didn't see the game, but looks like a nice scoresheet,would hope for another good game tonight and a good week of practice for the Freddy,Buff st. weekend.Dicalro looks pretty calm and cool on the PP,he has nice shot,as fa r as #23 from my day,time will tell...Go Lakers..p.s.I am guessing its Koz's net to lose at this point???
                Solid effort against a team they should sweep...but given this year who knows...yes I think the “Wizard of Kozzz” is our net minder until he isn’t. Playing for the bye now -Genny is not gonna **** the bed so let’s hope we get to the Ira for a chance to provide the upset of the season. Go Lakers.
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  Solid effort against a team they should sweep...but given this year who knows...yes I think the “Wizard of Kozzz” is our net minder until he isn’t. Playing for the bye now -Genny is not gonna **** the bed so let’s hope we get to the Ira for a chance to provide the upset of the season. Go Lakers.
                  agree and we can at least use that ol'saying that it's hard to beat a team 3x in a row,although it does happen.....who knows this season has been a roller coaster ride..still have to finish strong and get to The Ira..

Comment

Anyone having issues with video??
                    Oswego'88

Comment

yes, i have searched but not found a way in

Comment

Richer in goal. Coach feeling confident i guess

Comment

https://boxcast.tv/view/morrisville-...wego-st-248499. The sound WNYO stream does not match the video. I am hoping the video is the game now, the date is for today.
                          Oswego'88

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Oswego 7 Morrisville 0 - was not able to watch or listen...the stat sheet reads total domination...which should be no surprise....so let's win out, get the bye, win that one at home and see if we get another shot at the Ira...assuming Genny does what is expected...Go Lakers!
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

A really good game for the 3 & 4th lines who did most of the scoring. Though not tested much Richer did a nice job in goal. It will be interesting who get the nod for this weekend in goal. Tough weekend coming up. Just barely got by Freddy last time.
                                Oswego '88

Comment

Working...
                                X