#SurviveAndAdvance
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

FYI game tonight is sold out...….

Comment

And it will cost you $6.95 to watch a single camera with questionable resolution going left-right-left-right-left-right...... "Toto, we're not on WTOP10 anymore". It's not a good look for the league...they paid WTOP10 to travel to Cortland a few times to cover the league baseball tournament...they would be smart to make a deal for hockey...a split feed so each team's followers can listen to their own announce team...a better production for the viewers and a good experience for students from both schools...makes too much sense, so why do it? #smh
        LakerEagleLover

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          And it will cost you $6.95 to watch a single camera with questionable resolution going left-right-left-right-left-right...... "Toto, we're not on WTOP10 anymore". It's not a good look for the league...they paid WTOP10 to travel to Cortland a few times to cover the league baseball tournament...they would be smart to make a deal for hockey...a split feed so each team's followers can listen to their own announce team...a better production for the viewers and a good experience for students from both schools...makes too much sense, so why do it? #smh
          The SD is free with Boxcast.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            But don't you know "WTOP is awesome"
            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              I know - not watchable when I send it to my 65” screen. Upgrade makes it watchable...not great, but watchable.
              LakerEagleLover

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                Right. Your point is...?
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

They are. It is by far one of the best TOP (see what I did there...) productions in D3 hockey.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Congrats to Genny SUNYAC 3 Peat 4-1 FINAL.
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

Congrats Genny and make the SUNYAC PROUD in the NCAAs. Bring the top trophy back.
                      Oswego'88

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        Right. Your point is...?
                        My point was that the home team deserves having its media covering the championship game, no matter what the qualities of the visiting media show is. SUNYAC is not "Laker World."
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

My point was that the home team deserves having its media covering the championship game, no matter what the qualities of the visiting media show is. SUNYAC is not "Laker World."
                          Oh, puhleeez...pay attention - in the real world of split feeds, each team produces their own coverage using a single production package - a contractual requirement for all NHL, NBA, MLB and major college broadcasts. It’s how we produce Olympics, World Cups and it’s been around for decades. In this case students and media from both schools out on their own show, whether they “deserve it” or not. Problem solved.

It may interest you to know this conversation between Oswego the SUNYAC started years ago and it was their idea...not “Laker World”...a blueprint for a loosely defined network that would leverage local resources and content to create better coverage of games and promotion of the league and it’s athletes. Students from participating schools would get experience. It’s about rising tides lifting all boats.

The biggest obstacle - the SUNYAC has no real staff and it can’t keep a Commisioner more than a couple years. Lack of commitment, continuity, talent and vision leaves us where we are - poor media options that benefit no one. The emails sent by parents and fans from visiting teams to the MCC who thank Oswego Student Media for their professional coverage of their team is all the proof you need.

The End.
                          Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 03-08-2020, 06:36 AM.
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Well the season did not go as we hoped, but let's look at the positives going to next season.
                            1-No goalie issues as to who will start. Kool K looked good this year when he played.
                            2-DiCarlo is a smooth player who will be a big factor next year. If paired with Broaman could put up some good numbers.
                            3-Seeing Antucci playing defense seemed to be steady.
                            Hopefully Ed will bring in some quality young men.
                            Oswego'88

Comment

• Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                              Well the season did not go as we hoped, but let's look at the positives going to next season.
                              1-No goalie issues as to who will start. Kool K looked good this year when he played.
                              2-DiCarlo is a smooth player who will be a big factor next year. If paired with Broaman could put up some good numbers.
                              3-Seeing Antucci playing defense seemed to be steady.
                              Hopefully Ed will bring in some quality young men.
                              Oswego'88
                              +1
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

It was a valiant effort from the boys from OZ. I felt we could not muster the intensity from the first throughout the game. Our boys showed some guts to hang in there in from of a very excited crowd. We will miss the 13 seniors and their families.
                                A aention about tickets sales , Geneseo limited us to 300 tickets. We sold those out in 20 minutes. We could have easily bought 600 . Geneseo seats 2100 in their rink. Maybe they will be a little more genorus the next time

Comment

Working...
                                X