Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    Watching Brockport video synced to WNYO call - anyone else having issue with WNYO transmission? Seems like Spectrum upstate is having outages due to the weather and its killing continuity of the audio stream...
    Spectrum has had trouble since about 12:30 this afternoon all across the Northeast even down into Washington, DC. Just got my internet/cable back about ten minutes ago but can't get any video/audio feed from Brockport though. Only know the score is 2-2 after 2. Almost forgot the game was a 4:00 puck drop.

Comment

2-2 Final in B'port. Ties are like kissing your sister they used to say. Better than an L. B'port has been playing well as of late so all and all not bad. SK had a decent game in goal I guess. We out shot them and each team only had three visits to the sin bin. Back home tomorrow for Sunday Night with the Knights. Hopefully we won't get embarrassed again. Almost have to play a perfect game. Geneseo has many weapons. We shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker89 View Post
        Back home tomorrow for Sunday Night with the Knights. Hopefully we won't get embarrassed again. Almost have to play a perfect game. Geneseo has many weapons. We shall see!
        Geneseo is rollng against Cortland.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Game was pretty close. We hit two posts, both Brockport goals were off Laker errors- can't do that tomorrow. Koz was solid, hung out to dry on both goals.
          Oswego State 1980 Grad
          (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

2-2 with Bport ugh.....doesn't make me to confident about tomorrow,missed the game but though we would be jacked up for this game and use it as a warm-up for Genny,no such luck I guess..well at least we took 3rd in our volleyball Tourney...Maybe a packed house in the CC will get these boys going,hope so...

Comment

• Not able to watch the game but by looking at the box score I see a couple of positives.
              1-Dicalo is on a tear which is a huge spark for the Lakers.
              2-1 ppg for the Lakers and 0 for B'port, special teams might be finally working.
              3- Killer K seems to be our new #1 goalie. Good for him and Coach is looking possibly long term now.
              Let's hope all 3 teams on the ice play a good game tonight.
              Oswego'88

Comment

A sliver of light still shining through. Last night a tie, OK, but not a L. Last OT game was Cortland and we lost, and lost our minds. Tonight to win, stay out of the box, plain and simple. Lest we forget, Genny hung 7 PPG on us last time out. Lets hope the boys have a good night. Go Lakers.
                Last edited by OZFEST; 02-09-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                  A sliver of light still shining through. Last night a tie, OK, but not a L. Last OT game was Cortland and we lost, and lost our minds. Tonight to win, stay of the box, plain and simple. Lest we forget, Genny hung 7 PPG on us last time out. Lets hope they boys have a good night. Go Lakers.
                  Depends which team show tonight,the one that can stay disciplined or the one that gets lazy and hook/slashes/and hits from behind,which will equal doom...….Better come out fast or we may be in trouble...Go Lakers!!!

Comment

anyone else with no video

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      anyone else with no video
                      Video all good here 30 miles off the coast.
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Played better, showed real grit to tie, fell short again. I thought the refs were out to get us for sure. We move on, play on. Questions though... WNYO picks a Genny player for their 3rd period top performer? The 3 WTOP guys in the perch all pick Genny to win? Where's the school spirit? I'm sure the team doesn't appreciate them picking against them. Don't get me wrong its the best show in D3 and the kids do a good job but instead of picking games, they might better off picking up a book on hockey rules, and offer a deeper analysis. Tonight was a sound byte fest.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                          Played better, showed real grit to tie, fell short again. I thought the refs were out to get us for sure. We move on, play on. Questions though... WNYO picks a Genny player for their 3rd period top performer? The 3 WTOP guys in the perch all pick Genny to win? Where's the school spirit? I'm sure the team doesn't appreciate them picking against them. Don't get me wrong its the best show in D3 and the kids do a good job but instead of picking games, they might better off picking up a book on hockey rules, and offer a deeper analysis. Tonight was a sound byte fest.
                          Its not the job of "pros" to be homers with their analysis. You have to give credit to the opposition when the earn it. You call them "pros with GPAs," so you should expect them to call what they see.
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            Its not the job of "pros" to be homers with their analysis. You have to give credit to the opposition when the earn it. You call them "pros with GPAs," so you should expect them to call what they see.
                            This.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                              That exactly what they are taught and told. They are not there to cheerlead - I don’t critique performances in public - they hear from
                              me and others privately - have to admit I was proud of the picks...but sorry they ended up being right.
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

A few takes on tonight then time to put it to bed. 1. Very exciting 3rd period, just hard to finish the job against a powerful attack like Geneseo when you’re trying to play catch-up most of the game, 2. Great effort killing off the five minute penalty and then the ensuing two minute one, 3. Inspired hockey for most of the last 30 minutes, effort was good, 4. I’de like to think that they sent a message to Geneseo that maybe the Lakers might have something for them come YAC tourney time. One Geneseo fan said to me on the way out tonight, “boy what a game it will be if we see these two teams play again in the SUNYAC playoffs”. I agreed! Gotta finish out the last four games strong though.

Comment

Working...
                                X