Syracuse Hockey 2019-20 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse Hockey 2019-20 Thread

It may be 90 degrees out here in CNY, but hockey season is here! Catching Syracuse women in action this afternoon vs University of Montreal.

Since I no longer live in Plattsburgh, this is the closest team to me. Hope to catch a number of Cuse games this season.

Re: Syracuse Hockey 2019-20 Thread

Happy to see another CHA thread! Hope you enjoy some good ‘Cuse games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
      Happy to see another CHA thread!
      I second that - please keep this one going through the season!

Comment

Agreed. It is nice to be able to learn about teams that one seldom has a chance to watch in person. The official releases by the SID for each team often don't add much that couldn't be deciphered from a box score, so eyewitness insights add value. Good luck to the Orange this season!
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Wasn’t able to catch last weekends games. But I am at today’s BC contest. I’m expecting lots of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
            Wasn’t able to catch last weekends games. But I am at today’s BC contest. I’m expecting lots of goals.
            I still have Syracuse as the favorite on the CHA, but it is possible they may start the year off 0-9. Clarkson, BC, Northeastern, Colgate and Princeton. Based on Colgate's tough series with Mercyhurst, that may be their best bet for a win.

Comment

Working...
            X