Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2019-20 #1: Where Toronto Plans To Win Without Playing Defense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHL 2019-20 #1: Where Toronto Plans To Win Without Playing Defense.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If you're close to Gates then you're close to cocaine.

Jeff Bezos' glass scrotum seems nice.

Kirkland as "Bellevue wasn't white enough" is accurate.

Having lived in Tacoma I feel "Meth Labs" could've just extended south indefinitely.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And I'll be darned... while I was paying attention to the Leafs, the Wings won a game last night, snapping an 8 game skid.

I guess I should never pay attention to the Leafs. It will all end in tears.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Guns, fireworks, and giant Hot Wheels sounds like a fun neighborhood.

Get to actually watch the Wild tonight...wonder what time I will get to fully switch over to the World Series...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Having lived in Tacoma I feel "Meth Labs" could've just extended south indefinitely.
          I recall "the Tacoma Aroma."

The guys on that local rep comedy show out of Seattle where Joel McHale got his start used to talk about Kirkland's whiteness all the time.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Guns, fireworks, and giant Hot Wheels sounds like a fun neighborhood.

Get to actually watch the Wild tonight...wonder what time I will get to fully switch over to the World Series...
            Probably around the 5th inning with how the WS drags on. Plenty of time to watch the full Blues/Wild game.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The guys on that local rep comedy show out of Seattle where Joel McHale got his start used to talk about Kirkland's whiteness all the time.
              Almost Live! is a treasure.

It’s also where Bill Nye started.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And Pat Cashman, who went on to be Bill's announcer (...uhhh, Bill?) and the announcer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Yep, that's it. It's great.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Welcome to Bothell: For a Day, or a Lifetime"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

It’s so perfect. My family goes to Kirkland for dinner and ...we’ll..:

Comment

Wings can't play defense either, losing 7-3 against the Hurricanes. Goaltending is optional too.
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Ottawa player in a really bad way right now. Fell face first really awkwardly.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Wings can't play defense either, losing 7-3 against the Hurricanes. Goaltending is optional too.
                            Down 2-0 to Florida right now. At this rate, Blashill is well on his way to getting fired by Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Down 2-0 to Florida right now. At this rate, Blashill is well on his way to getting fired by Christmas.
                              Yep. Of course, LGW wanted him fired three weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Yep. Of course, LGW wanted him fired three weeks ago?
                                3 months ago.

They'll be apoplectic if he's not gone by Thanksgiving.

TBH, I'm getting there if this keeps up. Problem is, who does Stevie replace him with?

Comment

Working...
                                X