Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2019-20 #1: Where Toronto Plans To Win Without Playing Defense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2019-20 #1: Where Toronto Plans To Win Without Playing Defense.

What on earth is Montreal's problem with finding a way to defeat the Wings this season? 4 victories for D-town.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      What on earth is Montreal's problem with finding a way to defeat the Wings this season? 4 victories for D-town.
      It's a shame the Red Wings can't schedule the Habs for 80 games a year.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Flying to Vegas tomorrow, going to the Bolts/Knights game Thursday. Really looking forward to the experience.
          I'm thinking of hitting the Red Wings game in March. Would be bringing a non hockey cousin to his first NHL game - probably his first hockey game - Any insight in where good seats are?
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            I'm thinking of hitting the Red Wings game in March. Would be bringing a non hockey cousin to his first NHL game - probably his first hockey game - Any insight in where good seats are?
            That would be a great time to go to a game, but also an expensive time. Detroit plays there on the opening weekend of March Madness.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              That would be a great time to go to a game, but also an expensive time. Detroit plays there on the opening weekend of March Madness.
              since I have a place to stay, I'll be ok. and - ooh!! - March Madness Sports Book - I can blow me some money!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                I'm not sure there is a bad seat in the rink. It's fairly new, so I'd reckon it's whatever you're willing to spend.

My buddy and I were center ice, towards the back of the lower bowl. Fantastic seats, access to sort of a lounge area in sections 5/6 (and across in 15/16).

Absolutely incredible game atmosphere, despite the Bolts losing. If you're a hockey fan, I'd fully recommend finding a way to get to a game here. I know I'll be back as soon as I can.

Comment

Nathan Gerbe, everyone.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Charging. Then a humorous scrap where only he seems to be actually trying.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

700 for Ovi (and an assist for fmr Husky Nick Jensen on it)
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Emergency backup goalie playing happening in Carolina/Toronto game for the Hurricanes. Reimer had a lower body injury six minutes into the game, and Mrazek was involved in a nasty collision near the blue line trying to wrangle a loose puck nine minutes into the second.

AHL Toronto Marlies Zamboni driver David Ayres is in net for the 'Canes.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Emergency backup goalie playing happening in Carolina/Toronto game for the Hurricanes. Reimer had a lower body injury six minutes into the game, and Mrazek was involved in a nasty collision near the blue line trying to wrangle a loose puck nine minutes into the second.

AHL Toronto Marlies Zamboni driver David Ayres is in net for the 'Canes.
                          And he gets the win...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            And he gets the win...
                            Pathetic Make Me Laughs could only beat him twice. Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              And he gets the win...
                              And the first star and the HNIC towel in the postgame interview.

What a pathetic effort by the Leafs
                              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

He seems to be taking it well....

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X