LSSU Lakers 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2019-20

From the Laker Hockey Show, Damon doesn't think Nordqvist's injury will be a long term thing but they are still waiting on some information. At this point, he is doubtful for this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by lakersparty View Post
      I hope there is a suspension handed down to Ferris. They play dirty.
      What a revelation.

Comment

I would like to get a look at the freshman goalie .

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
          I would like to get a look at the freshman goalie .
          I think it is definitely time to give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
            I think it is definitely time to give him a chance.
            I could go either way on it. With Nordqvist likely out and Saccoman possibly not at 100% after the major penalties last weekend, you're talking about putting a freshman in on the road while Lake State is battling some uncertainty on defense. I'm not sure I like that. However, Eisele is from Minnesota and it might be a boost playing in his home state where presumably friends and family could come out and watch him get his first start. I guess I've talked myself into agreeing. Give him a shot on Saturday depending on how Mitens plays Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by lakersparty View Post
              I could go either way on it. With Nordqvist likely out and Saccoman possibly not at 100% after the major penalties last weekend, you're talking about putting a freshman in on the road while Lake State is battling some uncertainty on defense. I'm not sure I like that. However, Eisele is from Minnesota and it might be a boost playing in his home state where presumably friends and family could come out and watch him get his first start. I guess I've talked myself into agreeing. Give him a shot on Saturday depending on how Mitens plays Friday.
              He may not have even made the trip. They normally only take 2 goalies on the road for conference games. Mitens obviously would have gone (assuming he isn't injured/ill), but it's more likely Bengert went also instead of Eisele. It's possible Eisele made the trip instead of Bengert; guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                Within the bounds of the rule book, what exactly should the league do? Within the bounds of WCHA & NCAA rules, what action should the taken?
                All major penalties are sent immediately to the WCHA league office for further review and possible supplemental discipline. That is the extent of the rules on these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by CKrouth View Post
                  All major penalties are sent immediately to the WCHA league office for further review and possible supplemental discipline. That is the extent of the rules on these situations.
                  FSU AD "Perk" Weisenburger says that the Bulldgos are not a dirty program. He's an expert, just ask him.

Comment

Down 3-0 in the 1st already. The Lakers haven’t been good on defense or in net this year.

Comment

The reason why there are so many goals scored on net is because the defense and goaltending just are not very good. I know it is early in the season but Mittens is the worse goaltender I have seen play for Lake State in years if not decades .

Comment

What a waste of time watching this game tonight.

Comment

Talk about laying an egg! I went to the Western/Ferris game tonight so I only caught part of the 3rd period of the YesFM broadcast after I got home. Guess I picked a good night to not stay home and listen to the Lakers. Was it as bad as the score indicates?

Comment

This season is already starting to prove that last season was a fluke . You will not get many fans showing up at games if this doesn't turn around. It will be one empty arena .

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Talk about laying an egg! I went to the Western/Ferris game tonight so I only caught part of the 3rd period of the YesFM broadcast after I got home. Guess I picked a good night to not stay home and listen to the Lakers. Was it as bad as the score indicates?
                              Yes, in fact it probably was worse than the score indicates. The defense was nonexistent, the offense was flat. It was the worst I have seen the Lakers play in several years. I ended up turning off Flohockey in the 3rd and watching Notre Dame/Ohio State and just listened on the radio.

Comment

I hope the Lakers play 200 percent better tonight. Damon was not happy postgame.
                                LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Working...
                                X