Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2019-20

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    I had issues to start and then I missed the last 5 or so of the first period. After that it was good. I have had issues with several schools this season on flo.
    Yes, we have had problems with other schools, too, and not just WCHA games. For what we pay, I really expected better.

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
      Lakers are tied with Ferris State for 7th (Lakers currently hold tiebreaker) but now are just a point head of UAA who are in 9th. Lakers really need a win Sunday.
      Obviously they have to overcome their lack of scoring problem or they very well may miss the playoffs. The Lakers have played 15 games since sweeping Ferris at home the beginning of November. They've scored more than 1 goal in only 4 of those 15 games. They have 16 total goals in those 15 games. They've been shut out in 4 of their last 6 games. In the 4 games they scored more than 1 goal, their record is 2-1-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by SectionP View Post
        Yes, we have had problems with other schools, too, and not just WCHA games. For what we pay, I really expected better.
        Hopefully things improve when the Lakers join the new league in 2021-22.
        LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

We needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker54 View Post
            I have only made it one game so far this season and hope to get to a few more this winter. The game I did see they won in overtime, but I felt if they continued to play like this they will have a poor season. It appears to be the case. The defense was good for 2 periods, but the biggest problem I saw was puck handling. They make a great pass but the guy on the receiving end can't handle it to take a shot. Also they were very timid in shooting the puck. Just curious on anyone's opinion who has seen more games. Talent? Leadership?
            I've only been to 2 games (Merrimack) so I may not be much help. :-)

I hope to get up to the Soo for a couple more games this season.

Comment

Hopefully things improve when the Lakers join the new league in 2021-22.
              You will be the new uaa...... a stat building weekend for all you play....
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                You will be the new uaa...... a stat building weekend for all you play....
                They were talking about the quality of video feeds.

Comment

Looks like we lost a few players over the holidays. Owen Guy, Robert Blueger, and Bennet Vida are no longer on the roster. Presumably lack of playing time was the reason for their leaving.

Comment

After this weekend, no more games outside Michigan with the exception of the February 15 game in Soo Ontario. Yay!

Comment

Lakers Friday woes continue with just ome win on a Friday this season.

The Lakers overturned goal at the end of the 1st period proved to be the difference of the game. Had the goal stood, the outcome might of been different.
                      Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 01-11-2020, 04:51 AM.

Comment

An all too familiar score. That's our 5th 2-0 loss in the past month and a half.

Comment

Whittens sixth season and another 20 plus loss season.

Comment

• We were picked to finish 6th and right now the Lakers are in 7th.

Let's hope the Lakers offense wakes up tonight.

Comment

We were picked to finish 6th and right now the Lakers are in 7th.

Let's hope the Lakers offense wakes up tonight.
                              They woke up just enough to get 1 official goal. I'm not sure, but I don't think any stats after the first 5 on 5 OT count (officially). At least they got the extra point in the 3 on 3 OT. I don't see them moving up any higher in the standings unless the offense really picks up quickly and on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                They woke up just enough to get 1 official goal. I'm not sure, but I don't think any stats after the first 5 on 5 OT count (officially). At least they got the extra point in the 3 on 3 OT. I don't see them moving up any higher in the standings unless the offense really picks up quickly and on a consistent basis.
                                There is no offense to pick up .

Comment

Working...
                                X