LSSU Lakers 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lakersparty View Post
    Hopefully the Lakers have more luck tonight. I was amused by the lack of knowledge the BSU announcers had last night thinking the Lakers mascot was Shameus the Angry Wave, that Sault Ste. Marie was way north of Mackinac Island, and that an icebreaker had to clear ice for people to get to work in the Soo.
    Apply for the job. I bet you’d be way better. Way north? Define way north when something on the spur can be “way across town!” 😝

Comment

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2019-20

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
      Apply for the job. I bet you’d be way better. Way north? Define way north when something on the spur can be “way across town!” 😝
      Way north is the opposite of way south .

Comment

Go Lake State. Hoping you really pound those Beavers today!

Comment

Great to see the Lakers tied it up at one game a each. Hopefully they can pull out another win today!
          Go Lakers!

Comment

Refs want BSU to win. It was obvious from the penalties to start the game and not calling a major for kneeing. Sucks but the WCHA wants that second NCAA bid.

Comment

Refs want BSU to win. It was obvious from the penalties to start the game and not calling a major for kneeing. Sucks but the WCHA wants that second NCAA bid.
              Better for WCHA to have 2 teams be one and done in tourney

Comment

And now no goal. Great. Screw the WCHA. Can’t wait til BGSU takes us back to the CCHA.

Comment

I haven't listened to the game but looking at the box score, it looks like the special teams are costing the Lakers and taking too many penalties.
                  Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 03-08-2020, 08:17 PM.
                  LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

• Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                    I haven't listened to the game but looking at the box score, it looks like the special teams are costing the Lakers and taking too many penalties.
                    It was the officiating not the Lakers. An unsportsmanlike penalty during live play? A penalty shot that wasn’t worthy of one? It’s tough to win when the officials don’t want you to. I feel bad for the Lakers who had to play the Beavers and the refs tonight.

Comment

It was the officiating not the Lakers. An unsportsmanlike penalty during live play? A penalty shot that wasn’t worthy of one? It’s tough to win when the officials don’t want you to. I feel bad for the Lakers who had to play the Beavers and the refs tonight.
                      If that's the case, I hope Damon has the balls to call them out.

Comment

I am rooting for Tech now

Edit: Unfortunately time to start the off-season thread.
                        Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 03-08-2020, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X