Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Well it seemed he had an idea before that but yeah the Times guaranteed it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

WaPo is running a $30 for a year access to basic digital. Today only.

I took advantage.

**** the times.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I took advantage.

**** the times.
        Jeff Bezos thanks you for your support

Where is this deal? My link indicates $100/year.

Comment

Haha Rudy

Comment

Lol yeah well. At least he’s not getting whistleblowers killed. Yet.

https://s2.washingtonpost.com/182f4c...70a6e5d1bba064
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Yeah that too.

The most telling thing about all of this was Trump did this right after the Mueller Report. He felt so emboldened that the Dems couldnt prove anything or stop him that he stepped on a landmine.
              One of the reasons that Pelosi waited, I think. He was gonna hang himself, it was a matter of when.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Thanks! I'm already contributing to the Bezos Wealth Fund as an Amazon Prime subscriber...

Comment

Ditto.

if you can get everyone in America to send you $1...
                  Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Goddammit. I already pay for The Athletic and dont use it much. And I already donate to Bezos with Prime. But I'm really tempted to sign up for this.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I took advantage.

**** the times.
                      Wapo certainly doing better than the NYT lately, but Christ!

The deal was targeted at dx because their cookies and other trackers indicate dx is not only a regular non-sub reader, but also hails from a purple state (argue this all you want, but MN is closer than Iowa and Sconnie ).

Credit card offers and/or airlines and hotels pull this same crap all the time. "Oh hey, Dr. X Cureman, we figured since you flew Central Airlines last month that you'd appreciate our offer. Fly Central 6 more times in the next 60 days and you'll qualify for Cubic Zirconium status for the rest of the year! Here are the benefits of Cubic Zirconium status..."

Comment

Maybe. But I’m 99% sure this was a “The NYT ****ed up......buuuuuuuuuuuut guess who didn’t? Send money.” Sale.

I saw it on twitter posted in a reply to the NYT trying to justify their story about whistleblower details.

Pretty sure Bezos has this sale on auto status whenever #CancelNYT trends on Twitter.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-27-2019, 06:53 AM.
                        Code:

Comment

Wait the NYT named the WB? Maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time).

I think I might do the $45/year WP offer which allows you to give a 1-year bonus subscription to a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Wait the NYT named the WB? Maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time).

I think I might do the $45/year WP offer which allows you to give a 1-year bonus subscription to a friend.
                            Named? No. I think they published enough information that it was obvious to the administration. Which put the whistleblower's life in danger. Stupid.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mookie was looking at the wp this morning and saw a pic with title on dc lawyer obit and said to himself “oh look, fawn hall.”

Too much useless crap in mookie’s head
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I'm a print subscriber (as, I assume is Kepler). The WaPoo is so focused on national issues they've upgafuked local coverage.

If you hate Trump, you'll love it. If you want balanced, buy a subscription to the Washington Times and figure out the truth is somewhere out there (for the record, I am not a subscriber to the WaTy).
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X