Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    What exactly are the Dumpies gonna do? Primary them? Mutter something about "refreshin' the tree of muh liburteh wit duh blud of tye-rants..." whilst loading and stroking their AR-15s?
    Yes and it works.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Given the cult like nature of the GOP and all its members, I can count on one hand who'd even consider convicting him.

Murkowski because she votes against Chump more than anybody else (ACA repeal, Kavanaugh, etc). Collins maybe as she tries to save her job. Same with Cory Gardner. Maybe Rand Paul so he can PO Itch McConnell.

Really, who else would you expect to do the right thing?
      It's probably pretty clear I don't know much about the politics of it, but I don't expect any of them to do the right thing. They will do what is their own selfish best interests, and that's why it will require Trump to make himself politically poisonous. He will never be that for his 38% base, we know that.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

MSNBC contributor said it best...the Mueller case was a long drawn out out case where Trump people colluded with others on his behalf. This is just him doing everything himself making the case easier to explain.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            What exactly are the Dumpies gonna do? Primary them?
            Yes. Any Republican member who came out against Dump would lose the nomination in the next cycle. It would be a death wish. Remember: the primaries are strictly a Republican field. Nazis are 33% of the US electorate but they are 67% of the Republican electorate.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Yes. Any Republican member who came out against Dump would lose the nomination in the next cycle. It would be a death wish. Remember: the primaries are strictly a Republican field. Nazis are 33% of the US electorate but they are 67% of the Republican electorate.
              Yep. High ranking members have lost before in these situations.

I do find it funny Nunes said they should drop this and get back to work. The GOP is the poster child for that.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                height=300 is your friend
                It looks fine of my screen

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Given the cult like nature of the GOP and all its members, I can count on one hand who'd even consider convicting him.

Murkowski because she votes against Chump more than anybody else (ACA repeal, Kavanaugh, etc). Collins maybe as she tries to save her job. Same with Cory Gardner. Maybe Rand Paul so he can PO Itch McConnell.

Really, who else would you expect to do the right thing?
                A list of possible Republicans to flip

Dan Sullivan (R-AK)
                Martha McSally (R-AZ)
                Susan Collins (R-ME)
                Ben Sasse (R-NE)
                Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
                Tim Scott (R-SC)
                Mitt Romney (R-MI MA UT)

Less likely but you can see it happening...
                Marco Rubio (R-FL)
                Rand Paul (K-KY)
                Ted Cruz (R-TX)
                Todd Young (R-IN)
                Pat Toomey (R-PA)

Not enough to convict, but enough to make it interesting.
                Last edited by ticapnews; 09-26-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Marco Rubio (R-FL)
                  Only when he runs out of bible verses to quote.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It looks fine of my screen

Dan Sullivan (R-AK)
                      Martha McSally (R-AZ)
                      Susan Collins (R-ME)
                      Ben Sasse (R-NE)
                      Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
                      Tim Scott (R-SC)

Less likely but you can see it happening...
                      Marco Rubio (R-FL)
                      Rand Paul (K-KY)
                      Ted Cruz (R-TX)
                      Todd Young (R-IN)
                      Pat Toomey (R-PA)

Not enough to convict, but enough to make it interesting.
                      Mitt Romney?

Comment

button

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                          Mitt Romney?
                          Yes. Thank you. I don't know how I left him off.

59 possible votes...

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Don't worry, we're getting the guillotine ready for you.

Comment

button
                              This.

And yeah Romney would love to vote to remove...he would pull a McCain and make it all dramatic too
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Don't worry, we're getting the guillotine ready for you.
                                "Is this the moment that Trump becomes more Presidential"
                                -CNN and NYTimes Headline tomorrow

Too bad Sicatoka is "on the road" I bet his opinions would be so enlightening right now.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X