Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Schiff needs to be out 1 minute after reading the complaint and talking to every camera man he can find. He knows the game and he can speak on the level needed to make the case. Have him on every show...make him the face of Impeachment for the Dems instead of Pelosi or Nadler.
    Yes! This!! Please!! Whatever it takes to make this happen!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Other than the fact that that Tina Fey said that line , and Trump honestly believes he met a Ukranian Miss Universe winner.
      Well yeah...she could never have a thought that was so coherent
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If he wasn't such a POS this would be funny:

Comment

Here is another key...I dont care what the whistleblower complaint says...I dont care what the DNI says tomorrow...STAY ON MESSAGE! You cant walk this back now we are too far in. Keep fighting and keep making sure the right people are speaking and keeping the pressure up. You fight this til the end...if there is anything Americans have proven over the years it is that if you say things enough they become true. Time for the Dems to fight fire with fire and use that for their own gain!

Oh and every time some show or magazine or newspaper talks about how "there is dissention in the ranks" someone needs to be there 5 minutes later saying "nope sorry we are all on the same page here". If they let the media divide them they are in trouble.

The next 14 months need to be the House showing the country why Trump is unfit for office. they need to show it, they need to vote it and they need to make the Senate deny it. That is the strategy. They have to play offense, and they need to apply pressure every day. Some days the sky will seem to be falling, but just keep pushing forward.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Our resident national security expert had been awfully quiet the last week or so. I wonder why...

Comment

Dump's giving a presser now. He's been talking a lot about his beautiful wall.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Apparently Obama asked a foreign leader for oppo research on Dump. Who knew?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wow. Sniffles just said that Pelosi is no longer Speaker of the House.

Does...does he think he can fire her?

Comment

He's also saying that they can't beat him at the polls so they impeach. This is going to be the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Dump's giving a presser now. He's been talking a lot about his beautiful wall.
                        What wall? The Emperor has no clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          He's also saying that they can't beat him at the polls so they impeach. This is going to be the narrative.
                          He also said today that his poll numbers are the highest they've ever been.

The man will say anything to keep the support of his low information backers. And of course, these people will believe him, and think everyone else is lying.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

President Zelinskyy: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
                            Sniffles: I would like you to do us a favor though
                            Ballgame.

Comment

official-transcript

I think this is a little suspicious. No one called him "Sir"

Comment

Sasse said there are "troubling things" in the report. That does not bold well for Dickless Leader...

Hell the fact that Nunes is taking so long is not a good sign.

Also The Ultra Liberal National Review is saying the call actually DOES contain a quid pro quo...

I haven’t been a litigator since 2015. I haven’t conducted a proper cross-examination since 2014. But if I couldn’t walk a witness, judge, and jury through the transcript of Donald Trump’s call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and demonstrate that a quid pro quo was more likely than not, then I should just hang up my suit and retire in disgrace. Far from being “scattershot” — as my esteemed colleague Kyle Smith declares — the actual sequence is extremely tight, and the asks are very clear.
                                Trump needs a war...like NOW!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X