Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    So it's not the "crime". It's the "theater"?

Absurd.
    You should ask that of the Republicans that won't convict him. Toy can read can't you?

Your statement is grossly absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      So it's not the "crime". It's the "theater"?

Absurd.
      No. Its about upholding the law and doing the right thing.

Republicans used to talk a lot about that stuff. Guess that's all it was, talk.

But you go right on carrying their water.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

All the news that is fit to wipe your assss with...
        Always remember, John Yoo advocated for this nation to engage in torture.

Comment

And the White House is already walking back Trump's promise to turn over the transcript...now it needs to be redacted. Ruh ro...
          Shocked. Shocked, I tell ya.

Just like he welcomed an interview by Mueller. Except, well no, maybe not.

Comment

And the White House is already walking back Trump's promise to turn over the transcript...now it needs to be redacted. Ruh ro...
            Called it (-ish)!
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              This is frauddy levels of incoherence
              This is actually brilliant. He's setting up an insanity defense.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Trump’s Law: There’s a tweet for everything
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  No. Its about upholding the law and doing the right thing.

Republicans used to talk a lot about that stuff. Guess that's all it was, talk.

But you go right on carrying their water.
                  Joe forgets this. I guess 8 years of persecution under the black man can do that to you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/03/no-honeymoon-for-hillary-congressional-republicans-openly-discussing-impeachment/

Comment

Rudy is still on a roll

Comment

So, we just need the whistleblower to testify and the transcript if there is one (I heard a good argument against getting a transcript so that's not necessary in my mind). So, one witness, boom articles, boom vote, boom done. Than all the *******s in the Senate have to go on record.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        So, we just need the whistleblower to testify and the transcript if there is one (I heard a good argument against getting a transcript so that's not necessary in my mind). So, one witness, boom articles, boom vote, boom done. Than all the *******s in the Senate have to go on record.
                        Saw that presidents phone calls aren't transcribed. All you have are notes taken by others listening in, and they take great pains to avoid noting anything that could be embarrassing to the president.

So, odds are, there is no verbatim transcript. And if there is, I'm assuming it won't be complete, and there will be lots of "President: "inaudible"" segments

Comment

CNN reporting trump was shocked that his phone call to Pelosi didn’t smooth things over.

Privilege defined.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Saw that presidents phone calls aren't transcribed. All you have are notes taken by others listening in, and they take great pains to avoid noting anything that could be embarrassing to the president.

So, odds are, there is no verbatim transcript. And if there is, I'm assuming it won't be complete, and there will be lots of "President: "inaudible"" segments
                            There rarely are. Under Obama it was sort of similar.

They had several people who would take notes. Notes were typed up, compared, reconciled, reviewed by the White House, reviewed by the Secretary of State, reviewed by others on the call, sent to the DNI, CIA, etc. for strategy/direction, and then finally filed in accordance with the presidential records act. Never recorded, she verified.

I am probably missing something, but I heard it from one of the people who worked for Obama in the White House on one of the afternoon talk shows. Very interesting.
                            Code:

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Breaking News: The White House released the transcript of President Trump’s call with the leader of Ukraine. The transcript shows Trump urged Ukraine’s leader to contact Attorney General William Barr about opening an inquiry tied to Joe Biden.
                                That's all that's needed. Anyone who votes no on impeachment is a lawless ****tard.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X