Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

I think this latest scandal is finally the one that is going to have repercussions. I'm sure of it. I mean how can it not? After one straw after another breaking down the camel's back surely it can't take one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      I think this latest scandal is finally the one that is going to have repercussions. I'm sure of it. I mean how can it not? After one straw after another breaking down the camel's back surely it can't take one more.
      It would break a regular camel's back. However, this camel's back is reinforced with denial grade Republican steel.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        Nope. In fact the way the media is going right now I'm putting the reelection of Donald Trump at 50/50 now. No matter who the nominee. The war with Iran is coming. And the Democrats are not going to accomplish a single thing on oversight of this administration. In fact I bet Biden gets in more trouble from the latest thing than the President.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The media is definitely pretending the Biden part is a big deal. My guess is Maggie Haberman will have a hard hitting expose about it soon. The media is complicit.

If it kills candidate Joe though I'm in
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Nope. In fact the way the media is going right now I'm putting the reelection of Donald Trump at 50/50 now. No matter who the nominee. The war with Iran is coming. And the Democrats are not going to accomplish a single thing on oversight of this administration. In fact I bet Biden gets in more trouble from the latest thing than the President.
            Hopefully you realize my post was dripping with sarcasm. I have been saying since the inauguration that nothing will ever happen to trump, no indictments, no impeachment, nothing. Whatever the democrats are going to do, they will do it poorly and will waste all they began to accomplish with last year's mid-terms. Plus the American voter is astonishingly fickle. Last November was a clear backlash against trump and his lack of presidential behavior, but if the democrats go the impeachment route, people will hold that against them, and if they don't, then that will be the reason people don't come out to vote for them. We have been told every day for generations now that politicians suck and guess what, now the only people that want to be politicians DO suck -- it's become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Collectively we have the exact government we deserve.

Comment

At this point, is there ant difference between Pelosi and the Republicans? Neither have done anything to stop Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                At this point, is there ant difference between Pelosi and the Republicans? Neither have done anything to stop Trump.
                Uh yes. I get you are speaking in absurdity to prove a point but there is a world of difference between the two and to say otherwise is dangerous and rather ignorant.

In the world of comments that arent like that:

Ted Lieu gets it.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Ted Lieu gets it.
                  Yeah. Too bad it's too late and they wouldn't do it anyway. Mueller cut them off at the knees and they commenced with the circular firing squad. The House is neutered for the rest of their term.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                    She's about as useful as the centrists that stood on their hands in Nazi Germany as other people around them was taken to camps.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Uh yes. I get you are speaking in absurdity to prove a point but there is a world of difference between the two and to say otherwise is dangerous and rather ignorant.

In the world of comments that arent like that:

Ted Lieu gets it.
                      Saying the right things and doing the right things are two very different concepts. I'm 30-40 pounds overweight. I know and say I need to lose the weight and even joined a gym and designed a 55-60 minute workout. But if I don't actually go 3 or 4 times a week I may as well not even say I need to lose the extra tonnage.

I want to finally see the spineless pieces of gutter spunk that make up 95% of the democrats in congress actually DO something. And when they don't I will hope they rot in the same Hell that 99.9% of their republican counterparts hopefully will be rotting in for all eternity. The whole lot of then could die tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear. Hell, I'd probably celebrate like my team just won the championship.

Comment

Stop putting these effers on for your ratings.

“BREAKING: President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Monday said that he can’t say for certain that Trump didn’t threaten Ukraine aid when he spoke to that country's president about an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden's son.

Maria Bartiromo: “Did the president threaten to cut off aid to the Ukraine?”
                        Giuliani: “No, no that was a false story,”
                        Bartiromo: “100 percent?”
                        Giuliani: “Well, I can’t tell you if it’s 100 percent.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Stop putting these effers on for your ratings.

“BREAKING: President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Monday said that he can’t say for certain that Trump didn’t threaten Ukraine aid when he spoke to that country's president about an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden's son.

Maria Bartiromo: “Did the president threaten to cut off aid to the Ukraine?”
                          Giuliani: “No, no that was a false story,”
                          Bartiromo: “100 percent?”
                          Giuliani: “Well, I can’t tell you if it’s 100 percent.”
                          At least it's the right wing media this morning. Yesterday he played CNN like a fiddle.

Comment

This should be a question at the next Dem debate, and every candidate who says anything other than it is 100% treason with no prevarication should be booted from consideration.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld (R) accused President Donald Trump of “treason” for his phone call with the Ukrainian President to pressure him into investigating former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election. It couldn’t be clearer,” Weld said Monday on “Morning Joe.” “And that’s not just undermining democratic institutions — that is treason. It’s treason pure and simple. And the penalty for treason under the U.S. Code is death. That’s the only penalty. The only penalty under the Constitution is removal from office. And that might look like a pretty good alternative to the President if he can work out a plea deal.”

“We don’t have to worry about bribery any more, although I think he’s committed that,” Weld added. “We don’t have to worry about other high crimes and misdemeanors, although I think he’s committed many. He’s such a lawless man. We’ve got treason, and we don’t have to dribble around the court. We can go right for the hoop.”
                            Maybe the Dems can nominate Weld.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              She's about as useful as the centrists that stood on their hands in Nazi Germany as other people around them was taken to camps.
                              That may be true...there is still a HUGE difference between her and Republicans. If you honestly cant see that there is no hope for you.

(I assume you can as can cf)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This should be a question at the next Dem debate, and every candidate who says anything other than it is 100% treason with no prevarication should be booted from consideration.

Maybe the Dems can nominate Weld.
                                Hey, take it easy on Sniffles. He's got a terminal case of windmill cancer.

Comment

Working...
                                X