Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dems need to start taking action.

The people who actually take this stuff seriously knew as soon as he said the person was a partisan it was a no-win for any other politician. Either he doesn't know a GD thing and lied, or he knows and all the stuff Rick listed then applies, which is WAY more serious.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      The people who actually take this stuff seriously knew as soon as he said the person was a partisan it was a no-win for any other politician. Either he doesn't know a GD thing and lied, or he knows and all the stuff Rick listed then applies, which is WAY more serious.
      He's gonna say the person was partisan, whether he knows who it was or not. Its his thing. Everyone not kissing his butt is partisan against him.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        He's gonna say the person was partisan, whether he knows who it was or not. Its his thing. Everyone not kissing his butt is partisan against him.
        He's baiting the media to build it up like they did Mueller. He knows now he's immune and the Dems aren't going to get him on anything.
        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 09-20-2019, 08:51 PM.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Shocker: https://www.motherjones.com/food/201...school-lunches

Meanwhile, researchers contracted by his own department were studying the impact of the Obama-era reforms. The results, quietly released in April, demonstrate that the conservative backlash was based on nonsense. The USDA study compared school years before and after the Obama reforms. It turns out that serving healthier food did not result in significantly higher costs for cafeterias or mean more food going into the garbage. The reforms did, however, result in healthier lunches—more whole grains, greens, and beans, as well as fewer “empty calories” (added sugar and solid fats) and less sodium. And maybe most importantly, the cafeterias that delivered higher healthy-food scores also had significantly higher rates of students choosing to eat the lunches. That same month, attorneys general from six states and the District of Columbia sued the USDA, charging that the rollbacks were made without public input and were “not based on tested nutritional research.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Troops deploying to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

"Get your filthy hands off my desert."

"What'd he say?"
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sniffles thinks he is a King, let him do as the Kings of old did and lead his troops onto the field of battle. I'm sure the soldiers will be right behind him.

Comment

Is that an admission?

Comment

A third year law student could destroy this guy...meanwhile the Dems are in the corner pouting cause no one will talk to them.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      A third year law student could destroy this guy...meanwhile the Dems are in the corner pouting cause no one will talk to them.
                      3L?

Good lord, I think a decent HS debater would destroy him.

But on the merits he is destroyed, every day. The problem is his people aren't 3Ls. Or even HS debaters.

In a debate in front of morons the moron wins.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        3L?

Good lord, I think a decent HS debater would destroy him.

But on the merits he is destroyed, every day. The problem is his people aren't 3Ls. Or even HS debaters.

In a debate in front of morons the moron wins.
                        His people are the dumb fat kids who fell in with the playground bully because they could sit on the nerds, and were willing to put up with nicknames like "Fatso" and "Butterfinger".

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Elise Jordan (I like her) and Joe on Morning Joe both said it was impeachable. Joe referred to Guiliani as Colonel Jessup.

No sticky. Schiff will fumble the football.
                          That is actually brilliant.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Maher just described this very thing in his monologue.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I just watched the bari weiss episode. Maher sounded ****ing terrified. Michael Moore almost had to slap him and yell, “SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!”

He seems motivated. They both do. And Moore made some good points.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I just watched the bari weiss episode. Maher sounded ****ing terrified. Michael Moore almost had to slap him and yell, “SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!”

He seems motivated. They both do. And Moore made some good points.
                                All of this.

Maher can be so stupid sometimes.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X