Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I just watched the bari weiss episode. Maher sounded ****ing terrified. Michael Moore almost had to slap him and yell, “SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!”

He seems motivated. They both do. And Moore made some good points.
    Hard to watch that one. I was annoyed with bill all episode

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Hard to watch that one. I was annoyed with bill all episode
      He's annoying again this week.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        All of this.

Maher can be so stupid sometimes.

Yes and no. You’re not wrong

But I get his fear.

And not to go back to the stupid bari Weiss argument, she really needs to chill on the Guiliani bit about her synagogue. What was that old joke about Giuliani? Every sentence has a noun, a verb, and 9/11? (I couldn’t remember that joke a the life of me, then it hit me!)

Every fourth sentence out of her mouth was, “My synagogue was shot up.” Yes, I’m terribly terribly sorry. It’s awful. It doesn’t mean you have some sort of endowed enlightenment because of it. And it’s not a valid rebuttal to anything Ball said.

That being said, they both made excellent points. Amazing how they couldn’t get beyond each other in a p-ssing match to know they shared a lot of the same views.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Maher just nailed the ending. Wow.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            3L?

Good lord, I think a decent HS debater would destroy him.

But on the merits he is destroyed, every day. The problem is his people aren't 3Ls. Or even HS debaters.

In a debate in front of morons the moron wins.
            No they are winning because the Democrats dont know how to do anything in the real world. They think they win because they follow all the rules and when they dont they cry like 4 year olds cause things arent fair. If they had any balls this would have been over weeks ago.

This isnt about who is smarter, this is about who can win the fight. The Democrats arent equipped to do that because they tie one hand behind their back at all times.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Yes and no. You’re not wrong

But I get his fear.

And not to go back to the stupid bari Weiss argument, she really needs to chill on the Guiliani bit about her synagogue. What was that old joke about Giuliani? Every sentence has a noun, a verb, and 9/11? (I couldn’t remember that joke a the life of me, then it hit me!)

Every fourth sentence out of her mouth was, “My synagogue was shot up.” Yes, I’m terribly terribly sorry. It’s awful. It doesn’t mean you have some sort of endowed enlightenment because of it. And it’s not a valid rebuttal to anything Ball said.

That being said, they both made excellent points. Amazing how they couldn’t get beyond each other in a p-ssing match to know they shared a lot of the same views.
              She doesnt feel enlightened because of the shooting...she felt that way about feminism before this...only all men where evil then. She has never been known for deep thinking or a sense of humor.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                No they are winning because the Democrats dont know how to do anything in the real world. They think they win because they follow all the rules and when they dont they cry like 4 year olds cause things arent fair. If they had any balls this would have been over weeks ago.

This isnt about who is smarter, this is about who can win the fight. The Democrats arent equipped to do that because they tie one hand behind their back at all times.
                To use a recent incident, they use strategy. Pelosi, and impeachment: "Hold....hold......CHARGE!" And then that happened, and the Rs clammed up, the Ds folded. Um, guys? Go full force. You have now started the process. Full charge ahead. That is the D's problem. They beg for a full charge, and when they finally get it, they hold up.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Maher just nailed the ending. Wow.
                  I havent got to the ending yet but he is on point with everything so far. Hell his talking about how 21 years ago 115 newspapers called for Clinton to resign over Lewinsky tells you everything you need to know about how screwed up things are now.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I havent got to the ending yet but he is on point with everything so far. Hell his talking about how 21 years ago 115 newspapers called for Clinton to resign over Lewinsky tells you everything you need to know about how screwed up things are now.
                    From what I've been hearing, the press aren't even grilling Trump about this Ukraine thing. "Ho hum, just another day of Trump doing outrageous things". Guess he held one of his "press conferences" and half the questions were about how Melania was getting ready for some big event.

But Clinton got a blowie and it was 24-7 outrage. Hillary's emails, front page every day. The president using the power of his office to bribe foreign leaders to dig up dirt on his political enemies? "Yawn!!!"
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Watching Real Time right now and this Samantha Power is extremely impressive. I need to pick up her book.

[edit]I'm going to go mookie on the bit and state that Sarah Haider is yummy.
                      Last edited by Slap Shot; 09-21-2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Watching Real Time right now and this Samantha Power is extremely impressive. I need to pick up her book.

Samantha Power is amazing.

Comment

Joy Reid on MSNBC has called every moderate/conservative Democrat in the House to come on her show and explain why they won't vote for impeachment. Especially after Trump doing what he did in the Mueller report in plain sight and while President. They all refused to come on the show and answer the question.

The Democratic Party is complicit in this President's lawlessness. There is no longer any rule of law.

I also saw a quote from Pelosi that said the Congress when we get a new President has to pass new laws to prevent this from happening again. Which means she knows Trump is breaking the law but she is refusing to do anything about it.

You're going to have a very depressed voter turnout on the Progressive Democratic side if this crap doesn't end and the ultimate candidate is someone like Biden for example.

By the way. They (moderates) say they want to get stuff done. Yet there are 100's of bills just dying on Turtle Boy's desk. Bills no one knows about or will ever hear about in the news because it's not salacious enough for the 24 hour news cycle.

Comment

Comment

Actually, let him keep his phone. Let him tweet. He'll say something to enhance the case for his impeachment.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Agree
                                https://www.freethoughttoday.com/vol-35-no-10-december-2018/convention-speech-sarah-haider-best-way-to-honor-is-to-become-an-ally
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X