Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Give him credit, he isn't fantasizing on Twitter about f-cking her, yet.

*daydreams: Does my Alabama AT&T cellphone have International texting...*
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Give him credit, he isn't fantasizing on Twitter about f-cking her, yet.
      Not blonde. Nor his daughter.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        "Bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on my 2020 opponent for $400 million" might be understandable to Joe Public if the Democrats would actually message that instead of whatever the hell they said about Russia.
        "Make up dirt"
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Everyone and their mother is coming out for Impeachment now it seems. This Ukraine business might have just woken the Democrats up. Rumors even Nancy is gonna fully endorse it publicly as she is meeting with some of the chairs I believe tomorrow.

Yes I know Scooby he wont be punished for it...but whereas before it seemed the Dems only half cared about this now almost everyone seems to. Now they just need to take Ted Lieu's advice.
          I'm still not hearing the proper messaging or reporting. They hammered Hillary harder over less.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

How about trump start paying cities for their OT for his security??

“In response to massive climate protests that shut down busy intersections in Washington DC on Monday, Republican Rep. Jim Banks said that he plans to introduce bill that would force protesters who get arrested at demonstrations to pay DC for police overtime.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              How about trump start paying cities for their OT for his security??

“In response to massive climate protests that shut down busy intersections in Washington DC on Monday, Republican Rep. Jim Banks said that he plans to introduce bill that would force protesters who get arrested at demonstrations to pay DC for police overtime.”
              Do they have any convictions that do NOT involve a double standard? Any? I'll hang up and listen.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I'm still not hearing the proper messaging or reporting. They hammered Hillary harder over less.
                Trust me no one is shocked you think this isnt going well after less than a week
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Trust me no one is shocked you think this isnt going well after less than a week
                  A week? All this is is an amplified version of what was already in the Mueller report. It's been 2.5 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    "Bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on my 2020 opponent for $400 million" might be understandable to Joe Public if the Democrats would actually message that instead of whatever the hell they said about Russia.
                    They used 50 words when 4 would do. Around here we call that "The Kepler"

I think Democrats are afraid of the sound of silence so they just keep talking in the hopes people will follow them so they shut up
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      A week? All this is is an amplified version of what was already in the Mueller report. It's been 2.5 years now.
                      And it took 30 years for them to take down Hillary. (only cause she ran a cruddy campaign) Can you, oh I dont know, maybe see where this is going before you rain on everyone's parade?

Plus the messaging can always be fixed...they couldnt even get their own Party to support Impeachment fully over Russia. That changed overnight after Rudy and Trump pretty much admitted they bribed Ukraine to look into Biden. This isnt "Person A talked to Person B who hinted that Trump did something." This is "Rudy admitted on TV they did it".

Of course if the Dems had any balls they would just let them investigate Biden anyways.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And it took 30 years for them to take down Hillary. (only cause she ran a cruddy campaign) Can you, oh I dont know, maybe see where this is going before you rain on everyone's parade?

Plus the messaging can always be fixed...they couldnt even get their own Party to support Impeachment fully over Russia. That changed overnight after Rudy and Trump pretty much admitted they bribed Ukraine to look into Biden. This isnt "Person A talked to Person B who hinted that Trump did something." This is "Rudy admitted on TV they did it".

Of course if the Dems had any balls they would just let them investigate Biden anyways.
                        Interesting take. I hadn't thought of Hillary losing the election as the culmination of 30 years of work.

Let's not forget that Trump already said he was going to do this again when interviewed by George Stephanopoulos. Yet, we're shocked, right? The Dems should have had the queued up a long time ago.

Comment

Trump sounds just like Bolsonaro.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I would imagine the Senate will get right on it. They're still investigating Hillary, and Fusion GPS, and trying desperately to find out how the Democrats started investigating Trump before the 2016 election was over. How did they do it?

Comment

Good let them. They wont find anything and if they do...well then he wont be the nominee anyways (which I think we are all behind anyways)

BTW speaking of the Moron he is making a fool of himself right now at the UN. Did you know the future doesnt belong to Globalists...it belongs to patriots? I dont think the UN is the place for that sentiment...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

538 with a fantastic analysis of moderates, undecideds, and independents.

Bookmark it for the next year to refute simplistic tropes.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 09-24-2019, 09:29 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X