Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Can you give us the low points? I can't bring myself to self inflict this raw.
    Check out this guys twitter, he has a good summary

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Check out this guys twitter, he has a good summary

That was it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Dystopian speech at the UN is done now. He looked like he was half asleep half the time. Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.
        The batteries in Donnie Ruxpin were getting weak causing him to sloooowwwww dooooowwwwwwwnnnnnn.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Dystopian speech at the UN is done now. He looked like he was half asleep half the time. Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.
          He's depressed because he has a full day of work today, meetings with Boris, Modi, people at the UN, a dinner with diplomats, etc. He usually works for an hour and watches TV and tweets.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Can you give us the low points? I can't bring myself to self inflict this raw.
            He looks like a caricatured version of himself too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              This picture wins the internet:

The video gif is even better.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Breaking News: President Donald J. Trump confirmed that he delayed aid to Ukraine before a call in which he pressed its leader to investigate Joe Biden. He blamed Europe.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thunberg's Twitter profile right now:

A 16-year old just destroyed the President of the United States in a Twitter fight, with wit and grace.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Thunberg's Twitter profile right now:

A 16-year old just destroyed the President of the United States in a Twitter fight, with wit and grace.
                    I'm just re-entering the world today after a vacation, what's the deal with this girl?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So just how good is the "Most Transparent White House Ever" at transcribing notes for public record?

Oh, about as well as you would expect.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        I'm just re-entering the world today after a vacation, what's the deal with this girl?
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Of course, unlike the Covington boys, there isn't additional awful video of Greta that we're all pretending doesn't exist.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Of course, unlike the Covington boys, there isn't additional awful video of Greta that we're all pretending doesn't exist.
                              There's a link in the climate thread about Laura Ingraham and what she's said about Greta. I remember her specifically melting down over the Covington Boys fiasco. At some point you'd figure these people wouldn't want to look so damm stupid. Then you remember all the bank they're getting.

Comment

Impeaching is only ok if it’s D pres.

“BREAKING: Freshman Republican Rep. Lance Gooden has introduced a resolution to remove House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler from his role as the top Democrat on the panel responsible for handling impeachment proceedings, saying the resolution “would formally recognize the illegality of impeachment proceedings."

Comment

Working...
                                X