Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2019-2020: Motzko 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2019-2020: Motzko 2.0

GPL is a enjoyable train wreck. Cowgirl just took it in the $$$ by her dog.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
      Seriously, man? I know her personally. She's an awesome person.

(sidenote: her husband could probably kick every arse on here; he's not a small fellow).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Seriously, man? I know her personally. She's an awesome person.

(sidenote: her husband could probably kick every arse on here; he's not a small fellow).
        Her posts are clown shoes.

Comment

• Nice to see UND fans are just as backwards and degenerate as always

Comment

Her posts are clown shoes.
            They make outstanding beer. Clown Shoes

She's a more passionate (and sensible) fan of our team than you could ever hope to be. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. Wait, given your team was formerly named after a tribe, that's probably a poor choice of words.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
              Nice to see UND fans are just as backwards and degenerate as always
              Drop your needle on first ave and take a dump in the street. Your breed.

Comment

Ouch...not sure if this score is a record Gopher loss for a UND/Gopher game, but I'm guessing it is. Gopher D not only ate turkey, they skated like turkeys gifting UND multiple opportunities to score from the puck drop. The Gopher D blocked less than half of the shots they did against the BADgers, as UND played "keep away" for all three periods.

The Gophers were obviously the underdog going in, but with steady flood of turnovers, undisciplined play, lost puck battles, and no structure they looked like puppy dogs. I've never seen the Gophers go through three goalies in one game before.

As much as I hate doing it, credit UND for their excellent compete level and textbook puck support that was evident start to finish in this Gopher fiasco.

The "Oh well their young" excuse isn't going to cut it with me, that was pathetic. Some of the Gopher upperclassmen looked like they had concrete in their skates. Welcome to the dope show. I mean, c'mon show some gutsy play at least.

They weren't ready to play hard tonight and they got what they earned, a good ol' fashion *** kicking. If I'm coaching this team, I'm in the locker room tonight slapping helmets upside the head and telling them to wake up or you're not playing tomorrow.

Comment

Throw all the excuses fed to us out the window. They ****ing suck. No way around it. The Gophers are bad at hockey. Again.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Fuck you.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        She's a more passionate (and sensible) fan of our team than you could ever hope to be. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. Wait, given your team was formerly named after a tribe, that's probably a poor choice of words.
                        One would sure hope so since it's quite obvious omahasioux1 is neither passionate or sensible fan of Minnesota.

I don't post too often here on USCHO but it's good to see familiar Gopher fan usernames like The Rube, Slap Shot, and state of hockey. Reminds me of the good days when there'd have to be multiple UND/UMN game threads created because there was so much posting.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                          One would sure hope so since it's quite obvious omahasioux1 is neither passionate or sensible fan of Minnesota.

I don't post too often here on USCHO but it's good to see familiar Gopher fan usernames like The Rube, Slap Shot, and state of hockey. Reminds me of the good days when there'd have to be multiple UND/UMN game threads created because there was so much posting.
                          no condemnation of his absolutely detestable post?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                            Reminds me of the good days when there'd have to be multiple UND/UMN game threads created because there was so much posting.
                            Blame Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and .............snobby beer.
                            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                              Blame Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and .............snobby beer.
                              I have yet to bust out some REAL snobby beer....

But I thank y'all for the compliments, although I am not on Snapgram and Instachat. I do Twat from time to time and do the Facebook thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Fuck you.
                                9-3 go jump in front of a bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X