Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2019-2020: Motzko 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2019-2020: Motzko 2.0

A very unfortunate 3rd period collapse this evening in front of the largest crowd of the season. The difference in the Gophers' play between the first and the third periods was terribly disappointing. I guess the same observation applies to the Spartans, but in reverse. You have to give them credit for completely turning the tables in what became a remarkable road win for them.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Second highest paid attendance

Comment

Looked fairly full.

I gave my tickets away because I thought I was coming down with a cold. Didn’t want to infect anyone.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Anyone know about streaming possibilities for tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
            Anyone know about streaming possibilities for tonight?
            Was going to post the same question.

Comment

• Pretty sure if you get nbcsn on your tv package you can use your tv login to access the game on the nbcsn app.
              It's not being broadcast on the tv channel, just streamed on the app. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                Pretty sure if you get nbcsn on your tv package you can use your tv login to access the game on the nbcsn app.
                It's not being broadcast on the tv channel, just streamed on the app. I think.
                Correct.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Great weekend.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Great weekend.
                    To be honest I was just hoping for a split. Glad the players felt differently - great comeback win this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      To be honest I was just hoping for a split. Glad the players felt differently - great comeback win this evening!
                      Hoping for or expecting? Come on man none of these Big Ten teams are that scary to lose hope for a sweep.

I hope for a sweep next weekend. Expectations/odds? Something like
                      45% PSU sweep
                      10% PSU "three points"
                      25% split
                      10% Gopher "three points"
                      10% Gophers sweep

I choose the last one but any of that last 45% would be solid for the conference race.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                        Hoping for or expecting? Come on man none of these Big Ten teams are that scary to lose hope for a sweep.

I hope for a sweep next weekend. Expectations/odds? Something like
                        45% PSU sweep
                        10% PSU "three points"
                        25% split
                        10% Gopher "three points"
                        10% Gophers sweep

I choose the last one but any of that last 45% would be solid for the conference race.
                        I Hope for a win in every game. And I am sick of losing to PSU so will be disappointed if MN doesn't come away with more points. (Although I am not expecting it.)

Comment

I Hope for a win in every game. And I am sick of losing to PSU so will be disappointed if MN doesn't come away with more points. (Although I am not expecting it.)
                          Same. I think we owe them one (or maybe two). Should be plenty of motivation to turn the tables on 'em.

Comment

So did anyone actually think at the break that this team actually would be in a position at this point in the season where there is potential to play themselves into a playoff spot without winning the Big10 tourney?

Comment

Before the season started, yes.
                              At Christmas break, no.

Comment

So did anyone actually think at the break that this team actually would be in a position at this point in the season where there is potential to play themselves into a playoff spot without winning the Big10 tourney?
                                Nope.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X