Sacred Heart 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
    Another tip. Skip the fees and buy at the arena box office. There will be plenty of tickets available. You'll probably be able to sit anywhere you want, once you are in the building.
    I bought at the box office, no savings
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Re: Sacred Heart 2019-20

Wow. Sorry. I saw that tickets would be $70 for 2 days. It's such a rip off that they add nearly 20 bucks on top of that. What are the fees for? It was probably even more expensive going thru ticketmaster.

Saw today that Heart announced a new campus rink to open in 2022. Great news.

Comment

Sacred Heart unveils plans for $60 million, 4,000 seat hockey arena

https://www.nhregister.com/sports/ar...m-85307-tbla-2

Wow, what a game changer for this program. Atlantic hockey is growing up.

Comment

Sharp team on the ice tonight, good luck against Q.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

A new rink, a strong OOC win against an Ivy, and Sacred Heart ends the day having lost sole possession of first place. Hardly seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by slowe View Post
              Sacred Heart unveils plans for $60 million, 4,000 seat hockey arena

https://www.nhregister.com/sports/ar...m-85307-tbla-2

Wow, what a game changer for this program. Atlantic hockey is growing up.
              Has there been any talk of Sacred Heart switching conferences to ECAC or Hockey East?

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                Pro tip for that rink, park in the lot behind Ralph and Rich’s Restaurant for free. A slightly longer walk than the official lot.
                Thank you for the tip! Is that the lot near the charter school?

Comment

Originally posted by srsterrier View Post
                  Has there been any talk of Sacred Heart switching conferences to ECAC or Hockey East?
                  I would have guessed that this move was made as part of a strategy to become the 12th team in Hockey East.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
                    I would have guessed that this move was made as part of a strategy to become the 12th team in Hockey East.
                    So cool to see another AHA team get a fancy new rink, and I don’t want to be dismissive but… shouldn’t you guys average a little more than 500 fans/night before you think too hard about courting other affiliations?
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

If they continue to have good years like this year along with a new rink I think you'll see fan interest grow.

Comment

One would hope.
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          So cool to see another AHA team get a fancy new rink, and I don’t want to be dismissive but… shouldn’t you guys average a little more than 500 fans/night before you think too hard about courting other affiliations?
                          I am not a Sacred Heart fan, but I would be surprised if a school the size of SHU would have undertaken such a project without an ambition to join Hockey East. As for the low attendance, I would wonder whether moving the games out of Bridgeport and back on campus would have an immediate impact.

Comment

Landmark weekend for the Pioneers

Comment

Congrats to SHU. The team played hard all weekend.
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                                Congrats to SHU. The team played hard all weekend.
                                Congrats on the weekend!

And the drawings for the rink look impressive!

You'll need more fans to fill a rink, but first, a challenge to your fan base: you're having a great year... Where are your fans? Where are the posters on this thread?
                                Last edited by Berkshire BU Fan; 01-26-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X