It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Yes.
      And Ergodan has called upon NATO to assist with their "Syria Problem."

Ironic how the US withdrawal could cause the US to go back into Syria, only this time so former co-workers can kill each other...
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Oh also this:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Word on Twitter this afternoon is that the US stores 50 nuclear warhead missiles on the Turkish controlled Incirlik Airbase, because they are (were?) our ally.

Seems their return to US control might be in jeopardy...

https://***********/joshrogin/status/1183780957066842119
          I thought that was the chip JFK used to defuse the Cuban Missile Crisis? IIRC we removed missiles in Turkey in exchange for Russia dismantling the Cuban launch site.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh also this:

How much cash has Khashoggi given to Trump?

So no, I'll guess nothing will be done. Just as Dimwit Donnie seems completely unconcerned with all those ISIS members escaping from Syrian prisons.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I thought that was the chip JFK used to defuse the Cuban Missile Crisis? IIRC we removed missiles in Turkey in exchange for Russia dismantling the Cuban launch site.
              I would imagine that the did comply, but in the almost 60 years since, probably negotiated to put some back, especially with how many conflicts in the region since the 80's?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                Yes.
                You never know these days. Things happen quickly.

Comment

I would imagine that the did comply, but in the almost 60 years since, probably negotiated to put some back, especially with how many conflicts in the region since the 80's?
                  Aviano was a major base in the most recent Balkan wars, but Turkey must have been used as well, though that would have been a much trickier situation for the Turks.

Comment

So nice of us Americans to leave our abandoned military base half stocked for the Russians to have...
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5dyWr7NAhY

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So nice of us Americans to leave our abandoned military base half stocked for the Russians to have...
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5dyWr7NAhY
                      I'm sure Sic can tell us all about that one time Obama didn't dot an "i" or something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So, going back to the issue of the "We may have accidentally abandoned 50 nuclear missles" problem... FOX Fu**ing News of all places is reporting that Turkey is now holding those missiles hostage because:
                        Erdogan has previously expressed a desire to boost Turkey's nuclear arsenal.

“Some nations have missiles with nuclear warheads — not just one or two. But [they say] I should not have missiles with nuclear warheads. I don’t accept this," Erdogan said

Trump's BFF everyone...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Woof.

With great pride and voluminous sucking-up, Pence announced a 120-hour "cease-fire" agreement with Turkey, during which time the United States will "assist" Turkey’s Kurdish targets in fleeing the region Turkey is attacking. In other words, Kurdish forces, their families, and others have five days to withdraw from their own homes, after which Turkey will control the region. It is unclear where those forces are expected to retreat to. Pence's announcement amounts to an agreement for Turkey to ethnically cleanse a Turkish-demanded "safe zone" with the United States’ approval, and possibly its assistance.

In "exchange" for a cease-fire agreement—an ultimatum to Turkey’s Kurdish targets to withdraw, or else—Pence announced that the United States "will not impose further sanctions" on Turkey for its assault.

In other words, it's a complete capitulation.
                            Fast forward 15 years as Kurds set the charges around the base of the Hoover Dam.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 10-17-2019, 01:57 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Our great negotiator-in-chief. Amazing.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Woof.
                                Fast forward 15 years as Kurds set the charges around the base of the Hoover Dam.
                                How much of this has to do with us leaving 50 nukes behind?

GIVE THEM BACK!!! PRETTY PLEASE!

I have this mental image of Putin and Erdogan throwing them back and forth over a crying mike pence.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X