US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Sudan is more civilized than Gina Haspel, Dick Cheney, and John Yoo.

A Sudanese court has sentenced 29 intelligence officers to death for the torture and killing of a teacher.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Welp, the US just pi**ed off the Middle East again...
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        One day, there will be a mushroom cloud over the Middle East.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          And, we get our embassy in Iraq over-run.

Trump administration, can't even protect our embassies. Trump tweets that Iraq has to do it for us.

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            And, we get our embassy in Iraq over-run.

Trump administration, can't even protect our embassies. Trump tweets that Iraq has to do it for us.

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!
            jfc
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I broke a rule. Never look at Twitter. The comments. They can't be unseen.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://t.co/3QAv6NDJUY?amp=1
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  "We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer."

Comment

If only...

Comment

Friends of my boss were returning from holiday break on the weekend, they are U.S. citizens who live in San Diego, a professor married to a dentist, they were detained and interrogated for being Iranian-American immigrants.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        Friends of my boss were returning from holiday break on the weekend, they are U.S. citizens who live in San Diego, a professor married to a dentist, they were detained and interrogated for being Iranian-American immigrants.
                        So, as far as this administration is concerned they're not really "real" Americans.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          returning from holiday break where?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            Of course they were. Intelligence said there could be an attack. You know, the same intelligence dump has shat on for years and says he trusts less than Putin

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              returning from holiday break where?
                              Possibly from the "Dirty Nukes R Us" superstore in Tehran?
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                Possibly from the "Dirty Nukes R Us" superstore in Tehran?
                                Have they stopped shipping orders to the US? ****

Comment

Working...
                                X