Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I heard again this morning that American companies have no interest in that oil. It's too dangerous. The market is down. They have plenty from other sources. So, what is his deal exactly?
    War profiteering to own the libs, duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      War profiteering to own the libs, duh.
      With a dash of Russian oil/gas pipeline control sprinkled on top.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        With a dash of Russian oil/gas pipeline control sprinkled on top.
        And there it is. You're right.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          US deploying more troops around Syria oil fields after killing of Isis leader
          Trump has said he hopes to secure a US share of Syrian oil revenues, which is potentially a war crime

But of course. Also LWT had a great piece on the Syrian eff up but every minute of it will be lost on Trump's #FAPs.

Eff the Kurds, eff The Constitution...
          Bet those Kurds start fragging a lot of American soldiers
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Secret shipment of US armament offloaded in middle of night in Yemen.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

That article is so ****ing useless. One still image? A bunch of videos that are tangentially related to the story? And it seems to be the only coverage of the event.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Our allies should announce they are simply freezing all conditions until we restore functional government. Why even acknowledge Dump et al.? Just treat this as a temporary national aneurysm and appoint a guardian for us until we recover.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Our allies should announce they are simply freezing all conditions until we restore functional government. Why even acknowledge Dump et al.? Just treat this as a temporary national aneurysm and appoint a guardian for us until we recover.
                  Old Uncle Sam is certainly vulnerable to manipulation.

Comment

https://t.co/LLJ5QqSWLf?amp=1

Blowback will happen eventually. Unfortunately it won’t be the palpatines/Power Elite who will suffer, it will be We The People who will absorb the cost of a foreign policy usurped by the CIA and military in 1947.
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

The fu**ing piece of sh** Lindsey Graham single handedly blocked the resolution to recognize the Armenian Genocide because "I just met with President Erdoğan and President Trump about the problems we face in Syria by the military incursion by Turkey. I do hope that Turkey and Armenia can come together and deal with this problem."

Fu** this piece of sh** with a cactus. And fu** the GOP.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://t.co/kiSkwM2oDX?amp=1
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Such a negotiator: https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-sig...005403276.html

China signs defense agreement with South Korea as U.S. angers Seoul with demand for $5 billion troop payment

The defense ministers of South Korea and China have agreed to develop their security ties to ensure stability in northeast Asia, the latest indication that Washington’s longstanding alliances in the region are fraying.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Exactly as Putin wants.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Exactly as Putin wants.
                              Winding down the last vestiges of the Cold War looks great on paper to a majority of Americans. But in practice?

Comment

There may be a better thread for this, but I"m watching S1 E9 of the Greatest Events of WWII on Netflix. One of the historians comments on Hitler's rise to power as follows:

Really, if you had to identify a theme for Hitler's election campaigns, it would have been "Let's make Germany great again. Let's overturn the Versailles Treaty. Let's give people jobs. Let's get rid of these foreign elements that are poisoning our society."

Comment

Working...
                                X