No announcement yet.

WCHA 2019-20 season: We Can Do Better Than Two Bids and a First Round Exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA 2019-20 season: We Can Do Better Than Two Bids and a First Round Exit

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    Hopefully you graduate off of Anchor and onto Libsyn soon.

GFM
    but Anchor is free...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: WCHA 2019-20 season: We Can Do Better Than Two Bids and a First Round Exit

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      but Anchor is free...
      The way I read it, GFM is making a donation so you can switch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

*contemplates throwing money their way just to hear them suffer through reading Pro-NMU promos...*
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          *contemplates throwing money their way just to hear them suffer through reading Pro-NMU promos...*
          you got name dropped in this week's episode
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

So did their rink [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

but Anchor is free...
              That usually comes with a price. . But we can talk ... [oh, and I figured out a way to scale the chat server for y'all]

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

*contemplates sending money to advertise a pro-LSSU website*
                LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  I listened to the whole dam* thing and didn't hear my name once.

I'll admit I was listening while commuting in this morning, so I probably missed it while avoiding traffic being stupid.

Good episode, seeing it was 75 minutes made me cringe, but once again it breezed by. It was a good mix of WCHA and Tech. Also, whoever made the "Oh, the 'We're better than the Big Ten Tournament' Tournament" joke about the NCHC made me bust out laughing. Appreciated the news about trying to get NMU out East. I would love to see SLU/Clarkson more frequently, and hope the BU trip means better non-conference variety.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deman View Post
                    *contemplates sending money to advertise a pro-LSSU website*
                    "This weeks Chasing MacNaughton podcast is brought to you by the generosity of two *ssholes who require us to talk nice about their schools..."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I listened to the whole dam* thing and didn't hear my name once.

I'll admit I was listening while commuting in this morning, so I probably missed it while avoiding traffic being stupid.

Good episode, seeing it was 75 minutes made me cringe, but once again it breezed by. It was a good mix of WCHA and Tech. Also, whoever made the "Oh, the 'We're better than the Big Ten Tournament' Tournament" joke about the NCHC made me bust out laughing. Appreciated the news about trying to get NMU out East. I would love to see SLU/Clarkson more frequently, and hope the BU trip means better non-conference variety.
                      Its possible it was in the one of the 3 segments I cut for time...sorry

Comment

Its possible it was in the one of the 3 segments I cut for time...sorry
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No worries. Just giving you some grief.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No worries. Just giving you some grief.
                          yup, found it...it got cut for time but its on the patreon version if you'd like to sign up
                          https://www.patreon.com/techhockeyguide

Comment

"This weeks Chasing MacNaughton podcast is brought to you by the generosity of two *ssholes who require us to talk nice about their schools..."

Hrm. GLI is in a few weeks...

"This segment is brought to you by 'MICHIGAN SUCKS!'. Paid for by the coalition of Michigan Sucking and Being the Suckiest Bunch of Sucks to Ever Suck.."

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Hrm. GLI is in a few weeks...

"This segment is brought to you by 'MICHIGAN SUCKS!'. Paid for by the coalition of Michigan Sucking and Being the Suckiest Bunch of Sucks to Ever Suck.."

sign up for patreon and I will say that to start the show...even if I actually get Billy Muckalt on the show...

Comment

yup, found it...it got cut for time but its on the patreon version if you'd like to sign up
                                https://www.patreon.com/techhockeyguide
                                And pay $5 to sit through that again just to hear my name? Yeah, no.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X