Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawe took a cross ice pass, stick handled a bit, goalie went down, and he buried it top shelf.

Maine up 3-1 now on that pp goal

Great poise by Dawe.

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019-20: Seeing Red

Maine has scored 4 goals this game, and none of them were 5 on 5. One shorthanded, one 4 on 4, and two PPG.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
        Tralmaks is still out there.
        I see that, a beauty center pass by Fossier was just redirected in by Tralmaks for another Maine pp goal.

Maine 4-1 now.

I hope they save some goals for tomorrow night.

Comment

• SLU scores sniped shot from shallow angle beating Swayman short side between blocker and body.

Maine 4-2 with SLU goalie pulled, minute left

Comment

• Smith gets the empty netter for the 5-2 victory for the good guys in two tone blue.

I thought Maine looked sluggish in the first two periods but looked strong in the third. Won a lot more of the battles for the puck and had some great outlet passes to spring rushes up ice.

Swayman played great, as usual. Wonder if he is a must start for tomorrow night.
            Last edited by BlackI; 11-29-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              They won't sweep
              10 bucks say they do. SLU is a bottom-5 team nationally.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                Maine has scored 4 goals this game, and none of them were 5 on 5. One shorthanded, one 4 on 4, and two PPG.
                This is positive. They play even (and probably mediocre) for 2 periods then catch fire in the 3rd. Score 3 plus an empty netter and win as they’re supposed to vs STL. Game means very little for PWR or KRACH but Maine beats a lesser team 5-2 as they’re supposed to. I also expect this team to sweep the series. Million $$ question...who starts in goal tomorrow night. One of the few apparent opportunities to give Sway a rest.

Comment

• https://***********/maineicehockey/status/1200599879573049344?s=21

This is the short handed goal by Smith. What skating ability to use the skates to shuffle the puck past the defenseman. A beauty of a goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                    If Swayman starts, they sweep for sure. If Thiessen starts, who knows. I would bet they still win, but it obviously becomes more of a challenge.

Comment

• This is the goal by Dawe. How many times have we seen guys just hack at the puck and miss the net from there. He corals it, gets the handle, dekes a bit, make goalie go down, and buries it with poise. That is a great sign.

https://***********/maineicehockey/status/1200603401941221376?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        This is the goal by Dawe. How many times have we seen guys just hack at the puck and miss the net from there. He corals it, gets the handle, dekes a bit, make goalie go down, and buries it with poise. That is a great sign.

https://***********/maineicehockey/s...941221376?s=21
                        If Maine had 12 Dawes, we could talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          You forget who is coaching the team?
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                            I like his play, he's all out player that gives his all each and every shift...can't teach that...but maybe 4 more, I don't want to be too greedy...

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              You forget who is coaching the team?
                              Sadly nobody can forget that

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                I am not opposed to it. Might need a few left shots though.

Trust me, you will still be talking in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X