• Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019-20: Seeing Red

Tic
    Tac
    Goal

5-2 NU

Comment

• The kid was parked right in front right. No one there covering. Sway dead to right.

Comment

• bit of a dive... sheesh not Maine’s night

Comment

• Just a horrible tripping penalty. Something you see in Mites for god sake. This is over.

Comment

It’s only one game and I’d love to be wrong, but just can’t see this seven game stretch going well.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

5-2 the final. 27-24 SOG NU.
              0-5 on the man advantage.

Comment

Get them tomorrow night...gain a split. Penalty's tonight.

Comment

Is there any hope for Hockey East with pairwise? It’s shocking how low the league is overall.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Is there any hope for Hockey East with pairwise? It’s shocking how low the league is overall.
                    Have to clean up during the holidays.

Comment

Northeastern is a beatable team. Swayman will be better tomorrow, and Madden won't be as white hot. I bet tomorrow will be different, they can win.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Didn’t Fishman say these games would be easy?
                        You must be drinking with Blackie tonight...

What I've said over and over is that this is a typically inept Red team, which has benefited from great goaltending thus far.

And I'm not hanging this loss on Sway, either... At least 3 of his GA were unstoppable, and Maine pots like 2 per game. (Do the math.)

Maine just doesn't have the horses to beat decent teams, and hasn't for years now. Their soft schedule might keep them in the mix, or it might not. I'd have to guess the latter right now.
                        Last edited by Fishman'81; 11-22-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          You must be drinking with Blackie tonight...

What I've said over and over is that this is a typically inept Red team, which has benefited from great goaltending thus far.

And I'm not hanging this loss on Sway, either... At least 3 of his GA were unstoppable, and Maine pots like 2 per game. (Do the math.)

Maine just doesn't have the horses to beat decent teams, and hasn't for years now. Their soft schedule might keep them in the mix, or it might not. I'd have to guess the latter right now.
                          I think we all know that this team goes as far as Swayman can take them...the offence just won't do it, they are what they are...solid goaltending, suspect defense, non threat scoring team, work hard and hungry when playing with discipline.

Comment

Lets see if they can slow down NU tonight. Lets see if Red can coach them up enough to do it. Theissen will probably start
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Lets see if they can slow down NU tonight. Lets see if Red can coach them up enough to do it. Theissen will probably start
                              Theissen..? You think so..? I figured he'd get one start at SLU next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                I would be stunned if Theissen starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X