Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska / UAA : the Strategic, Restructured, Combined 2019-20 Season Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Isn’t it somewhat old news now? Not sure how the Techsters are claiming credit for this breaking alert.
    It’s been out for about a month.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Re: Alaska / UAA : the Strategic, Restructured, Combined 2019-20 Season Thread.

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
      It’s been out for about a month.
      did you see it anywhere other than Geof's comment in the WCHA thread?
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: Alaska / UAA : the Strategic, Restructured, Combined 2019-20 Season Thread.

And BG still owns all the CCHA marks and trophies. The resurrection is nigh.

MacNaughton Cup for the regular season, Mason Cup for the playoffs. I'm down with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          did you see it anywhere other than Geof's comment in the WCHA thread?
          Yes. It was on Twitter. I confirmed it.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Yes. It was on Twitter. I confirmed it.
            if you can find a tweet about UAH leaving before the THG tweet, I'd love to see it. I looked.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              if you can find a tweet about UAH leaving before the THG tweet, I'd love to see it. I looked.
              When was the THG Tweet?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Michigan Tech is still the trustee of the MacNaughton Cup, where they go, the Cup goes.
                The cup stays in the WCHA.....you quit you lost your toys who ever stays divies up the crap....

yea just like........................"If you **** can the Fighting Sioux handle and make up the purse slinging pigeon the old 3rd string goalie will take back the arena"...... it happened right?

dave and nude dude you need to get back to work......
                Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-21-2019, 12:42 PM.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

When was the THG Tweet?
                  Monday...please find a tweet about UAH leaving before Tuesday. The only place I ever saw it was on The WCHA thread here when Geof Morris posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                    "If you **** can the Fighting Sioux handle"
                    If you get rid of the UND Fighting Sioux mascot...

"and make up the purse slinging pigeon"
                    ...and replace it with "Fighting Hawks"...

"the old 3rd string goalie will take back the arena"
                    ...What does this mean? When I try Googling it all I get are articles on Scott Foster.
                    Last edited by TalonsUpPuckDown; 11-21-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                      If you get rid of the UND Fighting Sioux mascot...

...and replace it with "Fighting Hawks"...

...What does this mean? When I try Googling it all I get are articles on Scott Foster.
                      Better ask a elite if over your head......
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Better ask a elite if over your head......
                        Nah. I'll just assume you're a big Scott Foster fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                          The cup stays in the WCHA.....you quit you lost your toys who ever stays divies up the crap....

yea just like........................"If you **** can the Fighting Sioux handle and make up the purse slinging pigeon the old 3rd string goalie will take back the arena"...... it happened right?

dave and nude dude you need to get back to work......
                          I think you need to learn the history of the cup. It goes wherever Mich Tech is. The three years they were in the CCHA BG won it than when tech went back to WCHA it followed.

Comment

Originally posted by BgHockey05 View Post
                            I think you need to learn the history of the cup. It goes wherever Mich Tech is. The three years they were in the CCHA BG won it than when tech went back to WCHA it followed.
                            You might read the small print.

Comment

You might read the small print.
                              The Cup and Michigan Tech are a package deal, dating back to 1951. Where Tech goes, the Cup goes. Period. Paragraph.

And there goes your chance of ever getting near it.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                                The Cup and Michigan Tech are a package deal, dating back to 1951. Where Tech goes, the Cup goes. Period. Paragraph.

And there goes your chance of ever getting near it.
                                Ok.
                                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
                                X