X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Who?
    As I have time to learn all these clowns' names.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's a joke conflation of Tom Steyer and Steny Hoyer. At least I think it's a joke.
    I was going to make that joke but I figured it wouldn't be funny.

Comment

Submitted without comment.
      Huh. Never knew trix wrote for deadspin.

Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        And what did THEY learn? Zilch. At least with a stump speech you get to learn the basic platform...this crap is worthless.

If the people that care dont really even care about this dog and pony show...why would the average dumfuk?

This isnt the 2016 GOP debates...this is the 2012 GOP Debates where no one made any impact and milquetoast Romney came out of it.
        I agree with almost all of this especially the 2012 GOP comparison. My only disagreement would be that I think the debates have at least helped Warren introduce herself to a wider audience and allowed her to pick up the progressive mantle while Bernie comes off as an old man yelling at clouds.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I can't see myself voting for Biden in the general. I just can't do it.
          Trolling USCHO to own the Libs?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            They do control however who his present including those you said shouldn't be. Were they not there we wouldn't have had to hear from them.
            I never said they shouldn’t be there, though I can see how you interpreted it that way. The issue isn’t so much that they gave them time, it’s more that they cut out two front runners for 30 minutes as if they were Andrew Yang. I think you could reasonably make it more equitable and democratic for everyone. Or if you don’t care about that (they don’t) you should probably not cut them out for that long while Joe embarrasses himself, Amy does some lame folksy schtick,

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            while Bernie comes off as an old man yelling at clouds.
            Now there’s some serious projection
            Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-13-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Now there’s some serious projection
              A Dem candidate who doesn't appeal to Rover is doing something right.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A Dem candidate who doesn't appeal to Rover is doing something right.
                says tha man who hasn't found an acceptable Dem President in his preferred mold since the 1944 election! That's some losing streak Kep.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Trolling USCHO to own the Libs?
                  OK, maybe it's not that I can't. It's just that I really, really, really don't want to.

Comment

Guessing Rover thinks Jimmy Carter was a really effective president because he won.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Guessing Rover thinks Jimmy Carter was a really effective president because he won.
                      I argued that he was awful. My college professor set me straight. He wasn't as bad as it looks.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        says tha man who hasn't found an acceptable Dem President in his preferred mold since the 1944 election! That's some losing streak Kep.
                        Bill Maher played you last night vs Michael Moore as me. Maher got destroyed, too.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Bill Maher played you last night vs Michael Moore as me. Maher got destroyed, too.
                          Yeah that was hard to watch. Bill was really annoying

Comment

This.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Yeah that was hard to watch. Bill was really annoying
                              His show isn't fun anymore. It's painful.

Comment

According to 538, Warren dominated the debate.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X